Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes|
|×||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report)||Education|
|×||Virginia Lorenzi (Interim)||Education|
|Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Todd Cooper (Board Report)||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|×||John Donnelly||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Laura Heermann Langford||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|John Ritter (Board Report)||International Mentoring|
|Russell Leftwich (Board Report)||Learning Health System|
|Mark Roche||Learning Health System|
|Liora Alschuler (Board Report)||Process Improvement|
|Sandy Stuart||Process Improvement|
|Regrets||Rick Haddorff (Board Report)||Project Services|
|×||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report)||Publishing|
|×||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes - November 30, 2015 Meeting
- Motion to approve by Freida Hall, second by Virginia Lorenzi. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carried unanimously.
- Work Group Updates
- Virginia reported Education is meeting this week, Wed at 4 pm. Education is working on professional certification. Arden Syntax is looking at doing testing; current certification tests are not at level of professional certification. Also working on Clinical Genomics and EHR tutorial and looking at a mobile tool for practice certification test questions. Education was approved to conduct survey re: professional certification.
- Electronic Services & Tools
- Andy reported EST has a meeting scheduled this Thursday.
- Healthcare Standards Integration
- John Reported HSI has determined a standard meeting time, Friday 2 pm Eastern; first call is December 4. HIS is preparing now for the January WGM, working through items in their issues tracker, and interacting with other WGMs, especially related to FHIR.
- International Mentoring
- Not on call
- Learning Health System
- T3SD previously approved LHS to move to Domain Experts Steering Division.
- Process Improvement
- Not on the call.
- Project Services
- Freida reported PS is working on 2016 project scope statement, updating Steering Division approval process instructions, and preparing for the January WGM.
- V2 - Andy reported the V2 restructuring project is moving ahead; they have a meeting scheduled Tuesday.
- V3 - Andy reported he met with Lynn last week; V3 ran into a couple of issues (glossary) with publication in the current ballot. Received request from Vocabulary to do work on how value sets are published in the V3 Standard, and will continue discussion at the January 2016 WGM.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian not on call
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian not on call
- Project Review - (Defer until November/December - review for January 2016 WGM)
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- All Work Groups are zero/green except IMC and LHS (moved to Domain Experts). Congratulations to Work Groups! Andy will talk to IMC re: their metrics.
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Review January 2016 WGM agenda draft: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20160111
- Meeting Adjourned < > pm Eastern