Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20151214"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="3" |'''Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting")  Met: <?>'''
+
|colspan="3" |'''Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting")  Met: Yes'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
Line 81: Line 81:
 
# Roll Call  
 
# Roll Call  
 
# Approve Agenda  
 
# Approve Agenda  
#*  
+
#* Approved.
 
# Approve Meeting Minutes - [[T3SD_Concall-20151130|November 30, 2015 Meeting]]
 
# Approve Meeting Minutes - [[T3SD_Concall-20151130|November 30, 2015 Meeting]]
#* Motion to approve by , second  Abstain-; Against-; Motion  
+
#* Motion to approve by Freida Hall, second by Virginia Lorenzi.   Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carried unanimously.
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**   
+
#** Virginia reported Education is meeting this week, Wed at 4 pm.  Education is working on professional certification.  Arden Syntax is looking at doing testing; current certification tests are not at level of professional certification.  Also working on Clinical Genomics and EHR tutorial and looking at a mobile tool for practice certification test questions.  Education was approved to conduct survey re: professional certification.    
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
#**  
+
#** Andy reported EST has a meeting scheduled this Thursday.
 
#* Healthcare Standards Integration  
 
#* Healthcare Standards Integration  
#**  
+
#** John Reported HSI has determined a standard meeting time, Friday 2 pm Eastern; first call is December 4.  HIS is preparing now for the January WGM, working through items in their issues tracker, and interacting with other WGMs, especially related to FHIR.
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#** Not on call
 
#* Learning Health System
 
#* Learning Health System
#**  
+
#** T3SD previously approved LHS to move to Domain Experts Steering Division.
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#** Not on the call.
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
 +
#** Freida reported PS is working on 2016 project scope statement, updating Steering Division approval process instructions, and preparing for the January WGM.
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -  
+
#** V2 - Andy reported the V2 restructuring project is moving ahead; they have a meeting scheduled Tuesday. 
#** V3 -  
+
#** V3 - Andy reported he met with Lynn last week; V3 ran into a couple of issues (glossary) with publication in the current ballot.  Received request from Vocabulary to do work on how value sets are published in the V3 Standard, and will continue discussion at the January 2016 WGM.
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**   
+
#**  Brian not on call
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** Brian not on call
 
# Project Review - (Defer until November/December - review for January 2016 WGM)
 
# Project Review - (Defer until November/December - review for January 2016 WGM)
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 +
#*All Work Groups are zero/green except IMC and LHS (moved to Domain Experts).  Congratulations to Work Groups!  Andy will talk to IMC re: their metrics. 
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 +
#** TSC discussed IHE Developing FHIR Profiles using FHIR DSTU 1.1
 +
#** Continued discussion re: handling externally developed content and also draft standards for trial use; ‘draft’ terminology confusing to industry.
 +
#** Discussed WGH: Ballot metric for WGs with FHIR content.
 
# New Business -
 
# New Business -
 
#* Review January 2016 WGM agenda draft:  http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20160111
 
#* Review January 2016 WGM agenda draft:  http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20160111
# Meeting Adjourned < > pm Eastern
+
#** Approved with minor edit
 +
# Meeting Adjourned 2:32 pm Eastern

Latest revision as of 15:10, 28 December 2015

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Report) Education
× Virginia Lorenzi (Interim) Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services & Tools
David Burgess Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
× Andy Stechishin (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
Todd Cooper (Board Report) Healthcare Standards Integration
× John Donnelly Healthcare Standards Integration
Laura Heermann Langford Healthcare Standards Integration
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
John Ritter (Board Report) International Mentoring
Russell Leftwich (Board Report) Learning Health System
Mark Roche Learning Health System
Liora Alschuler (Board Report) Process Improvement
Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
Regrets Rick Haddorff (Board Report) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report) Publishing
Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
× Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda
    • Approved.
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - November 30, 2015 Meeting
    • Motion to approve by Freida Hall, second by Virginia Lorenzi. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carried unanimously.
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Virginia reported Education is meeting this week, Wed at 4 pm. Education is working on professional certification. Arden Syntax is looking at doing testing; current certification tests are not at level of professional certification. Also working on Clinical Genomics and EHR tutorial and looking at a mobile tool for practice certification test questions. Education was approved to conduct survey re: professional certification.
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • Andy reported EST has a meeting scheduled this Thursday.
    • Healthcare Standards Integration
      • John Reported HSI has determined a standard meeting time, Friday 2 pm Eastern; first call is December 4. HIS is preparing now for the January WGM, working through items in their issues tracker, and interacting with other WGMs, especially related to FHIR.
    • International Mentoring
      • Not on call
    • Learning Health System
      • T3SD previously approved LHS to move to Domain Experts Steering Division.
    • Process Improvement
      • Not on the call.
    • Project Services
      • Freida reported PS is working on 2016 project scope statement, updating Steering Division approval process instructions, and preparing for the January WGM.
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Andy reported the V2 restructuring project is moving ahead; they have a meeting scheduled Tuesday.
      • V3 - Andy reported he met with Lynn last week; V3 ran into a couple of issues (glossary) with publication in the current ballot. Received request from Vocabulary to do work on how value sets are published in the V3 Standard, and will continue discussion at the January 2016 WGM.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian not on call
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian not on call
  5. Project Review - (Defer until November/December - review for January 2016 WGM)
  6. TSC meeting Report -
    • Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
      • http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
      • TSC discussed IHE Developing FHIR Profiles using FHIR DSTU 1.1
      • Continued discussion re: handling externally developed content and also draft standards for trial use; ‘draft’ terminology confusing to industry.
      • Discussed WGH: Ballot metric for WGs with FHIR content.
  7. New Business -
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:32 pm Eastern