Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|×||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Melva Peters (Board Report)||Education|
|Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|×||Todd Cooper (Board Report)||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|John Donnelly||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Laura Heermann Langford||Healthcare Standards Integration|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|John Ritter (Board Report)||International Mentoring|
|Regrets||Russell Leftwich (Board Report)||Learning Health System|
|Mark Roche||Learning Health System|
|Liora Alschuler (Board Report)||Process Improvement|
|Sandy Stuart||Process Improvement|
|×||Rick Haddorff (Board Report)||Project Services|
|×||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report)||Publishing|
|×||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - Approved
- Approve Meeting Minutes - August 10, 2015
- Motion to approve by Freida, second Todd. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carries unanimously
- Work Group Updates
- Melva reported Education as not met since the WGM, no updates this call, but call scheduled Wednesday. Proposal to disband the Work Group still under discussion.
- Electronic Services & Tools
- Andy reported EST co-sponsoring several PSS. Liaison meeting last week, attendance is improving. Have a few projects that are not progressing as rapidly as hoped, but looking at how to move forward.
- Healthcare Standards Integration
- Todd reported gaining more traction; have a call this week with a couple of key items brought to HSI. One is FDA/UDI related and involves external standards group coordination; project focused on how to provide guidance on how to include FDA UDI in HL7 standards. IHE, GS1, IEEE, FDA and others may be involved. Tracker item for discussion involving FHIR patient matching HL7-IHE-HIMSS. Updating HSI tracking spreadsheet as new projects discussed.
- International Mentoring
- Not on the call.
- Learning Health System
- Not on the call.
- Process Improvement
- Not on the call.
- Project Services
- Rick reported the WG met last week; recorded short webinar re: PBS metrics; should be available soon. This is the first of a series of webinars. Preparing for the October WGM and continuing work on projects.
- Publishing -
- V2 - Brian reported on email to V2 Editors/Publishing Co-chairs from Frank Oemig re: revisions to his re-factoring proposal (after V2.9). Most responses seem positive (mild to very). Will be discussed at the October WGM; if consensus in Publishing, plan to move forward for approval. Introduces a 3 digit numeric system that supports ‘translation’ from existing chapter numbering to the “to be” post V2.9 numbering, with 100+ chapters. It will be more widely circulated before adopted; Freida suggested a PSS would be announced to all Co-chairs. Andy thought there was a PSS, but it will need to be updated. Lynn will need to be involved; Andy favors approach that is not dependent on single individual.
- V3 - Publishing Refactor PSS  - V3 - Publishing Refactor PSS  - Andy reported in process of working in V3 publishing determined changes needed. Approved by EST and Publishing Work Groups. Will need to have vigorous testing approach. This is unfunded project; may be completed sooner but Andy included generous time estimates.
- Motion to approve by Freida, second Brian. Abstain-0; Against-0; Motion carries unanimously. Andy will update date and forward to TSC for approval; Dave has not assigned project # yet but will notify Andy when assigned.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian reported Lloyd send out DSTU 2 countdown (to Co-chair list) August 13; next deadline for cutoff for commitment of content is 4 pm (Eastern) August 31. There will be a 2 week QA period ending September 14, then resources will be locked down. Substantive changes permitted through September 7.
- Co-chairs from Devices group presented resource proposal to FMG; Todd was on Device Co-chair present. There is pending PSS re: resources that is stale, needs update,planned for October WGM.
- FMG looking for QA volunteers; email Lloyd or David Hay if interested..
- Recent discussion re: FHIR maturity level. Investigating better method to manage participation on Implementers Channel; reached level. Andy commented if a new tool is planned that would be HL7 owned/control, has not yet been discussed with EST; suggested forming evaluation project and discuss with EST. FHIR.org URL not owned by HL7, owned by Australian company. If expected that HL7 will support replacement for Skype channels which are reaching capacity; this needs to be discussed with EST. “Discourse.org” – open source solution is under consideration by Graham. Brian will raise issue in FMG.
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian missed last call but Andy reported PLA is looking at making recommendations for the Standards Governance Board; they are working on list of candidates to take forward to the TSC, based on criteria include some who are not “usual suspects”.
- Project Review - (Discussed last call)
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- V2.8.2 pending publication (early September)
- Argonaut/FHIR Registry - unsure of project status/work in progress; time limited per Brian expected to end in a few months and presumable deliverables will be available to HL7
- Clarifying white paper process
- Hans presentation re: Standard Score Card Review and Approval
- HL7 is trying to resolve FHIR.org; John Quinn will be working with Chuck Jaffe on this issue
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Board liaison report due to Karen Van Hentenryck September 25; template at: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
- Also, WGM agendas should be posted by September 3. Freida suggested posting where WG typically posts call agendas (e.g. wiki or HL7.org Minutes) but also link to from following URL of all WGM agendas: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=WGM_information
- Next call in 4 weeks; no call September 7 due to Labor Day holiday.
- Meeting Adjourned approximately 2:39 pm pm Eastern