Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20150727"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 84: Line 84:
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**  
+
#** Ken Chen resigned Co-chair; down to two Co-chairs (Melva and Diego); have not met since WGM in Paris.  Now meeting monthly, but have had issues with Quorum and Co-Chair availability.  Currently working on proposal to disband Education Work Group and create advisory committee; more details in future.  Proposal was distributed to the Education list. 
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
#**  
+
#** David reported Tooling Liaisons and EST have both met in the last of couple weeks.  Discussed integration Open Health Tools, adding tooling resource to website, and additional projects. 
 
#* Healthcare Standards Integration  
 
#* Healthcare Standards Integration  
#**  
+
#** Todd reported the Work Group met last week; they used the Project Insight report from Dave, looking at external group collaboration, incorporated into ‘dashboard’ they are developing.  Also trying to finalize process for coordination.
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#** John reported IMC meeting Friday (7/31); primary agenda item discussion of Africa/standards.
 
#* Learning Health System
 
#* Learning Health System
#**  
+
#** Russ reported LHS is on track to begin monthly calls, complete governance documents, and consideration of one or more projects going into Atlanta WGM in October.
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#** Sandy reported she missed last PIC meeting due to travel; next meeting August 10.  Draft of ballot checklist distributed (not final though file is labeled final).
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
#**  
+
#** Rick reported Project Services was also working on a ballot checklist; will meet with PIC to review the merged document (thanks to Dave Hamill for merging the documents).  Want to get Introducing New Process to HL7 published so it is easier to find.  Project services has also been working on the Publication Request Template, e.g  adding the Interoperability Specification Matrix.  Also working on a few other projects.
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -  
+
#** V2 - Brian reported V2 Publishing has not met due to conflicts with vacations/travel.  Two items on horizon 1) V2.9 preparation for publication 2) Frank’s updated proposal re: how to publish V2 (after V2.9).
#** V3 -  
+
#** V3 - Andy reported they have just completed a large out of cycle ballot; there were a few hiccups Publishing will address in future.  Andy will be reminding Co-chairs at Atlanta WGM re: required approval of content by Co-chair in order to include in ballot.  May also want to add to Balloting section of co-chair Handbook.  Now working on next ballot for Fall WGM.
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** Brian reported FHIR Infrastructure Group (descendent of core team) is working on May ballot comments (2 sessions/week).  FHIR Management dealing with new resources proposed for DSTU 2.  Also planning for next Connectathon; liaison roles/process.  Registry for profiles under discussion; look for more info closer to the October WGM
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** Brian reported PLA is winding down.  Last call reviewed possible candidates for nomination to the Standards Governance Board, but recommendations are not yet finalized.  Will be making recommendation to TSC when the slate is complete.
# Project Review - (Defer until July)
+
# Project Review - (Defer until July) - deferred until August 10 call.
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 +
#** Freida reported the TSC reviewed proposed changes to the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM) that are out for peer review. A couple of projects pending TSC approval were referred back to the Work Group with questions.  The TSC also review the proposed addition of the ISM to the Publication Request Template.
 
# New Business -
 
# New Business -
#* TSC SD Co-Chair election vote due July 30
+
#* TSC SD Co-Chair election vote due July 30 - Andy reminded Work Groups to vote (1 vote per Work Group); this is an easy metric on Work Group Health.
#* Reminder: HL7 Work Groups co-chair elections at the HL7 Plenary and WGM October 4-9, 2015; deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, August 21, 2015.
+
#* Reminder: HL7 Work Groups co-chair elections at the HL7 Plenary and WGM October 4-9, 2015; deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, August 21, 2015. – Education, EST, HSI, LHS have elections per the email from Linda Jenkins.  Andy and Brian are candidates for Publishing. 
# Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm Eastern
+
#** T3SD discussed it would be nice if the voting app prevented multiple votes from different co-chairs and also emailed all the WG co-chairs when one a vote was cast.
 +
# Meeting Adjourned 2:30 pm Eastern

Latest revision as of 19:38, 3 August 2015

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
× Melva Peters (Board Report) Education
Ken Chen Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services & Tools
× David Burgess Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
Andy Stechishin (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
× Todd Cooper (Board Report) Healthcare Standards Integration
John Donnelly Healthcare Standards Integration
Laura Heermann Langford Healthcare Standards Integration
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
× John Ritter (Board Report) International Mentoring
× Russell Leftwich (Board Report) Learning Health System
Mark Roche Learning Health System
Liora Alschuler (Board Report) Process Improvement
× Sandy Stuart Process Improvement
× Rick Haddorff (Board Report) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report) Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda - Approved
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - July 13, 2015 - Motion to approve by Todd Cooper, second Sandy Stuart, Abstain-0; Against-3 (Melva, Brian, Russ); Motion carries
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Ken Chen resigned Co-chair; down to two Co-chairs (Melva and Diego); have not met since WGM in Paris. Now meeting monthly, but have had issues with Quorum and Co-Chair availability. Currently working on proposal to disband Education Work Group and create advisory committee; more details in future. Proposal was distributed to the Education list.
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • David reported Tooling Liaisons and EST have both met in the last of couple weeks. Discussed integration Open Health Tools, adding tooling resource to website, and additional projects.
    • Healthcare Standards Integration
      • Todd reported the Work Group met last week; they used the Project Insight report from Dave, looking at external group collaboration, incorporated into ‘dashboard’ they are developing. Also trying to finalize process for coordination.
    • International Mentoring
      • John reported IMC meeting Friday (7/31); primary agenda item discussion of Africa/standards.
    • Learning Health System
      • Russ reported LHS is on track to begin monthly calls, complete governance documents, and consideration of one or more projects going into Atlanta WGM in October.
    • Process Improvement
      • Sandy reported she missed last PIC meeting due to travel; next meeting August 10. Draft of ballot checklist distributed (not final though file is labeled final).
    • Project Services
      • Rick reported Project Services was also working on a ballot checklist; will meet with PIC to review the merged document (thanks to Dave Hamill for merging the documents). Want to get Introducing New Process to HL7 published so it is easier to find. Project services has also been working on the Publication Request Template, e.g adding the Interoperability Specification Matrix. Also working on a few other projects.
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Brian reported V2 Publishing has not met due to conflicts with vacations/travel. Two items on horizon 1) V2.9 preparation for publication 2) Frank’s updated proposal re: how to publish V2 (after V2.9).
      • V3 - Andy reported they have just completed a large out of cycle ballot; there were a few hiccups Publishing will address in future. Andy will be reminding Co-chairs at Atlanta WGM re: required approval of content by Co-chair in order to include in ballot. May also want to add to Balloting section of co-chair Handbook. Now working on next ballot for Fall WGM.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian reported FHIR Infrastructure Group (descendent of core team) is working on May ballot comments (2 sessions/week). FHIR Management dealing with new resources proposed for DSTU 2. Also planning for next Connectathon; liaison roles/process. Registry for profiles under discussion; look for more info closer to the October WGM
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian reported PLA is winding down. Last call reviewed possible candidates for nomination to the Standards Governance Board, but recommendations are not yet finalized. Will be making recommendation to TSC when the slate is complete.
  5. Project Review - (Defer until July) - deferred until August 10 call.
  6. TSC meeting Report -
    • Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
      • http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
      • Freida reported the TSC reviewed proposed changes to the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM) that are out for peer review. A couple of projects pending TSC approval were referred back to the Work Group with questions. The TSC also review the proposed addition of the ISM to the Publication Request Template.
  7. New Business -
    • TSC SD Co-Chair election vote due July 30 - Andy reminded Work Groups to vote (1 vote per Work Group); this is an easy metric on Work Group Health.
    • Reminder: HL7 Work Groups co-chair elections at the HL7 Plenary and WGM October 4-9, 2015; deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, August 21, 2015. – Education, EST, HSI, LHS have elections per the email from Linda Jenkins. Andy and Brian are candidates for Publishing.
      • T3SD discussed it would be nice if the voting app prevented multiple votes from different co-chairs and also emailed all the WG co-chairs when one a vote was cast.
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:30 pm Eastern