Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met:Yes|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services & Tools|
|David Burgess||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services & Tools|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Dennis Cheung||Electronic Services & Tools|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - Approved
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_Concall-20141124 Typo - correct spelling Gachago in 11/24 minutes. Motion to approve by Sandy Stuart, seconded by Ken Chen. Against-0; Abstain-0; Motion carried unanimously.
- Work Group Updates
- Ken reported still discussing certification exam questions for V2.x via the Education list; it's a very vibrant discussion with differing opinions. Melva has drafted agenda for January WGM in San Antonio. Expect to discuss CDA certification exam translation into Russian requested by HL7 Russia.
- Electronic Services & Tools
- Andy reported EST is continuing to work on the tooling strategy. The EHR profile designer tool is nearing completion in some phases. Recently approved updated PSS between EST and Vocabulary.
- International Mentoring
- John reported he attended the HL7 Policy meeting in DC. Dr. Gachago and Gora Datta spoke; there seemed to be huge focus on Africa at the conference. IMC is still interested in input from others re: how to best support outreach to Africa. The EHR profile designer tool is nearing completion in some phases; John anticipates HL7 may have some requests to translate the tool for use in other languages and address ongoing maintenance.
- Process Improvement
- Sandy reported there is no update; PIC did not have quorum at the last meeting. Will meet in San Antonio Q4 and in Paris.
- Project Services
- Rick reported PS is meeting this week; they have been focusing on preparation for the January WGM.
- V2 - Brian reported V2.8.2 ballot is open; if you are in the pool, please review ballots and vote. There was a discrepancy on source materials for V2.8.1 and V2.8.2; Lynn and Frank are evaluating the discrepancy, e.g. where updates not applied. Ken asked if the V2.8.2 pool is still open; it is not, closed November 20.
- V3 - Andy reported the V3 preview site is updated; Lynn is getting some help from Don since this is her first ballot cycle
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Project Review -
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Reminder - complete Board liaison report for January WGM (due January 9,2015); send to T3SD list and Karen Van Henteryck. Template at: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
- Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm