Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20140929"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 16: Line 16:
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|-
 
|-
|||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Diego Kaminker||Education
 
|||Diego Kaminker||Education
Line 24: Line 24:
 
|||Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education
 
|||Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education
 
|-
 
|-
|||Ken Chen||Education
+
|X||Ken Chen||Education
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services & Tools
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services & Tools
Line 34: Line 34:
 
| ||Jeff Brown|| Electronic Services & Tools
 
| ||Jeff Brown|| Electronic Services & Tools
 
|-
 
|-
|||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools
+
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report)||Electronic Services & Tools
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Electronic Services & Tools
Line 42: Line 42:
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
|||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring
+
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Liora Alschuler|| Process Improvement
 
| ||Liora Alschuler|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)|| Process Improvement
+
|X ||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services
+
|X ||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services
 
|-
 
|-
|||Freida Hall||Project Services
+
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
Line 58: Line 58:
 
| ||Brian Pech||Publishing
 
| ||Brian Pech||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
|||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
+
|X||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Pete Gilbert||Publishing
 
| ||Pete Gilbert||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
+
|X ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
 
|||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
Line 71: Line 71:
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
# Roll Call  
 
# Roll Call  
# Approve Agenda -  
+
# Approve Agenda - Freida added new agenda item since original posting.
# Approve Meeting Minutes -  
+
# Approve Meeting Minutes - Motion to approve both minutes  by Sandy Stuart, second by Rick Haddorff; Against-0 ;Abstain-0 ; Motion carried.
 
#* 20140915 WGM: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20140915
 
#* 20140915 WGM: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20140915
 
#* 20140825 Call: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_Concall-20140825
 
#* 20140825 Call: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_Concall-20140825
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**
+
#** Ken reported Education WG has not met since the WGM but discussion is ongoing on the list re: Learning Partners program.  PSS under revision in preparation for WG approval. 
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
 
#* Electronic Services & Tools
#**  
+
#** Andy reported EST has not met since the WGM; in process of establishing meeting schedule.  Andy has been in touch with Lorraine follow the WGM; combined schedules of the merged WGs, had reasonable attendance all sessions.
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#** John reporting no updates since the WGM.  He has posted ICM minutes from the WGM.
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#** Sandy reported PIC has not met since the WGM but will meet October 28.  Sandy will serve as help desk liaison for Process Improvement.
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
#**  
+
#** Rick reported PS has not met since the WGM, but meeting this week.  Freida reported the 2015 PSS was reviewed by the TSC; they had multiple edits
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -  
+
#** V2 - Brian out today's call.
#** V3 -  
+
#** V3 - Juba is no longer with HL7; Lynn will be taking over as Director of Technical Publications; this is effective October 13.     
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**
+
#** Brian out today's call.
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** Brian out today's call.
# Project Review -  
+
# Project Review - (defer until November 2014)
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
# TSC meeting Report -
+
# TSC meeting Report - Looking at naming conventions for publication/ballot conventions.  ARB looking for new volunteers; contact ARB co-chairs if interested and can meet the time commitments.  TSC will not be meeting October 6 (ISO) or October 13 (Happy Thanksgiving  Canada).
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
# New Business -
 
# New Business -
#*   
+
#*  WG designated Help Desk Liaison - WG designated Help Desk Liaison – Sandy volunteered for Process Improvement; John for Ritter for IMC.  Publishing – will discuss if need two liaisons (V2 and V3) and Andy will also bring up with EST.  Rick/Freida/Dave will discuss on Project Services.
# Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm
+
#* Dave reported on new Room Request tool; the deadline was Friday, but has been reopened.  Of approximately 200 requests, 59 'join' requests are still pending Co-Chair response.  Some thought they had 2 weeks for initial response.  Two new links on Co-Chair utility page display information:
 +
#** Meeting Room Request: http://www.hl7.org/Events/MeetingPrep/
 +
#** Meeting Room Report: http://www.hl7.org/Events/MeetingPrep/reports/ViewWG.cfm
 +
# Meeting Adjourned 2:29 pm

Latest revision as of 20:48, 29 September 2014

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Report?) Education
X Ken Chen Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services & Tools
David Burgess Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
X Andy Stechishin (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
X John Ritter (Board Report?) International Mentoring
Liora Alschuler Process Improvement
X Sandy Stuart (Board Report?) Process Improvement
X Rick Haddorff (Board Report?) Project Services
X Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report?) Publishing
Brian Pech Publishing
X Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
X Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda - Freida added new agenda item since original posting.
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - Motion to approve both minutes by Sandy Stuart, second by Rick Haddorff; Against-0 ;Abstain-0 ; Motion carried.
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Ken reported Education WG has not met since the WGM but discussion is ongoing on the list re: Learning Partners program. PSS under revision in preparation for WG approval.
    • Electronic Services & Tools
      • Andy reported EST has not met since the WGM; in process of establishing meeting schedule. Andy has been in touch with Lorraine follow the WGM; combined schedules of the merged WGs, had reasonable attendance all sessions.
    • International Mentoring
      • John reporting no updates since the WGM. He has posted ICM minutes from the WGM.
    • Process Improvement
      • Sandy reported PIC has not met since the WGM but will meet October 28. Sandy will serve as help desk liaison for Process Improvement.
    • Project Services
      • Rick reported PS has not met since the WGM, but meeting this week. Freida reported the 2015 PSS was reviewed by the TSC; they had multiple edits
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Brian out today's call.
      • V3 - Juba is no longer with HL7; Lynn will be taking over as Director of Technical Publications; this is effective October 13.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian out today's call.
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian out today's call.
  5. Project Review - (defer until November 2014)
  6. TSC meeting Report - Looking at naming conventions for publication/ballot conventions. ARB looking for new volunteers; contact ARB co-chairs if interested and can meet the time commitments. TSC will not be meeting October 6 (ISO) or October 13 (Happy Thanksgiving Canada).
  7. New Business -
    • WG designated Help Desk Liaison - WG designated Help Desk Liaison – Sandy volunteered for Process Improvement; John for Ritter for IMC. Publishing – will discuss if need two liaisons (V2 and V3) and Andy will also bring up with EST. Rick/Freida/Dave will discuss on Project Services.
    • Dave reported on new Room Request tool; the deadline was Friday, but has been reopened. Of approximately 200 requests, 59 'join' requests are still pending Co-Chair response. Some thought they had 2 weeks for initial response. Two new links on Co-Chair utility page display information:
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:29 pm