Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20140811"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(8 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 42: Line 42:
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
| ||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring
+
|Regrets||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Liora Alschuler|| Process Improvement
 
| ||Liora Alschuler|| Process Improvement
Line 71: Line 71:
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
=Meeting Admin=
 
# Roll Call  
 
# Roll Call  
# Approve Agenda -  
+
# Approve Agenda - Approved
# Approve Meeting Minutes - [[T3SD_Concall-20140728| July 28]]
+
# Approve Meeting Minutes - [[T3SD_Concall-20140728| July 28]]
#*  
+
#* Motion to approve by Freida, second by Brian.  Minutes approved.
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**
+
#** Ken reported the Education WG Updated projects as result of PBS metrics; should be OK now.
#* Electronic Services
+
#* Electronic Services & Tools (EST)
 
#** New Mission and Charter
 
#** New Mission and Charter
#*** [[Image: EST M&C.docx]] Mission & Charter
+
#*** [[Image: EST M&C.docx]] Mission & Charter - Andy reported the July 14 version approved July 28 call was not the latest; reviewed the July 16 version which had minor updates from the July 14 version.  Motion to approve the updated version by Freida, second by Brian. Against-0;Abstain-0; Motion carried unanimously.
 
#*** [[Image: EST M&C changes accepted.docx]] Mission & Charter Changes Accepted
 
#*** [[Image: EST M&C changes accepted.docx]] Mission & Charter Changes Accepted
 +
#** EST have discussed where they are over all, they need to do inventory of items they own  (OID registry, Value Set, etc.)  Have had some dialogue with John Quinn, CTO.  New Webmaster, Andrew Neary, has been hired and starts August 25. 
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#** Not on the call (regrets from John Ritter)
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#** Not on the call
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
#**  
+
#** Rick reported PS is working on finalizing PSS edits, incudes incorporating FHIR PSS, to be published as 2015 version.  Also working on adding ECCF-ISM to Publication Request and preparing for the September WGM.
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -  
+
#** V2 - Brian reported  Don Loyd has resigned; Juba Wright will start on Monday August 18th as HL7’s new Director of Technical Publications.  Brian commented that Don has been integral to publishing V2 and asked Andy if this staff change should be opportunity to discuss how to proceed so V2 publication process is not so individual dependent.  Brian has some concern that V2 is heavily dependent on Don and Frank Oemig; Andy commented while the process may be documented there may also be gaps.  While there is a two week overlap before Don leaves, Don has been instrumental in evolving publication processes it may be impossible to do complete knowledge transfer.  V2.8.2, V2.9, errata, table clean up are all pending V2 projects.  Brian asked Andy if there should be call between Publishing Co-Chairs, Don, and Juba to level set expectations for January 2015 ballot cycle; Andy thought that would be advisable.  Juba will be attending the September WGM in Chicago.
#** V3 -  
+
#** V3 - V3 – Andy reported the V3 ballot opened very smoothly.  Publishing WG has discussed V3 process; Don is responsible for much of it and WGs may need to be patient with Juba as he assumes his new role. 
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**
+
#** Brian reported FHIR will have a Comment ballot January, 2015; to be followed up with second round of DSTU ballot May 2015.  FHIR has received feedback from WGs re: bandwidth issues which is reason to push DSTU ballot to May 2015.  FMG clarified that FHIR datatypes are officially owned by the ITS Work Group.
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#** No update
# Project Review -  
+
# Project Review - Completed last call
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*WG Health emailed by Lynn 7/25/2014
 
#*WG Health emailed by Lynn 7/25/2014
# TSC meeting Report -
+
# TSC meeting Report - TSC did not meet today due to Board Retreat
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
# New Business -
 
# New Business -
 
#* Board liaison report due September 5; template at:  http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
 
#* Board liaison report due September 5; template at:  http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
#* September WGM agenda
+
#* September WGM agenda - TSC plans to refer item for Steering Divisions to discuss; will also schedule agenda time for short status report from T3SD WGs
# Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm
+
# Meeting Adjourned 2:35 pm

Latest revision as of 12:14, 12 August 2014

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: Yes
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
Melva Peters (Board Report?) Education
X Ken Chen Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services & Tools
David Burgess Electronic Services & Tools
Nat Wong Electronic Services & Tools
Jeff Brown Electronic Services & Tools
X Andy Stechishin (Board Report) Electronic Services & Tools
Michael Van der Zel Electronic Services & Tools
Dennis Cheung Electronic Services & Tools
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
Regrets John Ritter (Board Report?) International Mentoring
Liora Alschuler Process Improvement
Sandy Stuart (Board Report?) Process Improvement
X Rick Haddorff (Board Report?) Project Services
X Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Report?) Publishing
X Brian Pech Publishing
X Andy Stechishin Publishing
Pete Gilbert Publishing
Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
X Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda - Approved
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes - July 28
    • Motion to approve by Freida, second by Brian. Minutes approved.
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Ken reported the Education WG Updated projects as result of PBS metrics; should be OK now.
    • Electronic Services & Tools (EST)
      • New Mission and Charter
        • File:EST M&C.docx Mission & Charter - Andy reported the July 14 version approved July 28 call was not the latest; reviewed the July 16 version which had minor updates from the July 14 version. Motion to approve the updated version by Freida, second by Brian. Against-0;Abstain-0; Motion carried unanimously.
        • File:EST M&C changes accepted.docx Mission & Charter Changes Accepted
      • EST have discussed where they are over all, they need to do inventory of items they own (OID registry, Value Set, etc.) Have had some dialogue with John Quinn, CTO. New Webmaster, Andrew Neary, has been hired and starts August 25.
    • International Mentoring
      • Not on the call (regrets from John Ritter)
    • Process Improvement
      • Not on the call
    • Project Services
      • Rick reported PS is working on finalizing PSS edits, incudes incorporating FHIR PSS, to be published as 2015 version. Also working on adding ECCF-ISM to Publication Request and preparing for the September WGM.
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Brian reported Don Loyd has resigned; Juba Wright will start on Monday August 18th as HL7’s new Director of Technical Publications. Brian commented that Don has been integral to publishing V2 and asked Andy if this staff change should be opportunity to discuss how to proceed so V2 publication process is not so individual dependent. Brian has some concern that V2 is heavily dependent on Don and Frank Oemig; Andy commented while the process may be documented there may also be gaps. While there is a two week overlap before Don leaves, Don has been instrumental in evolving publication processes it may be impossible to do complete knowledge transfer. V2.8.2, V2.9, errata, table clean up are all pending V2 projects. Brian asked Andy if there should be call between Publishing Co-Chairs, Don, and Juba to level set expectations for January 2015 ballot cycle; Andy thought that would be advisable. Juba will be attending the September WGM in Chicago.
      • V3 - V3 – Andy reported the V3 ballot opened very smoothly. Publishing WG has discussed V3 process; Don is responsible for much of it and WGs may need to be patient with Juba as he assumes his new role.
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Brian reported FHIR will have a Comment ballot January, 2015; to be followed up with second round of DSTU ballot May 2015. FHIR has received feedback from WGs re: bandwidth issues which is reason to push DSTU ballot to May 2015. FMG clarified that FHIR datatypes are officially owned by the ITS Work Group.
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • No update
  5. Project Review - Completed last call
  6. TSC meeting Report - TSC did not meet today due to Board Retreat
  7. New Business -
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:35 pm