Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services|
|X||David Burgess||Electronic Services|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report?)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - No additional items.
- Approve Meeting Minutes - June 30
- Motion to approve by Freida, second by Sandy. Against-0; Abstain-1 (Lorraine); motion carries.
- Work Group Updates
- Ken reported Education Work Group (WG) is preparing for WGM in Chicago.
- Electronic Services - David reported ES is continuing to discuss Tooling "merger"; Tooling has voted to dissolve. Petitioning for name change to ES and Tools; have worked up Mission/Charter with minor edits. ES Voted to add three co-chair positions and ask current Tooling Co-chairs to serve as interim co-chairs with intent to hold election at January WGM.
- Tooling motion to dissolve and join Electronic Services - Motion to approve Tooling's request to dissolve WG and join Electronic Services by Lorraine, second by John. against-0; Abstain-0; motions carries. Forward to TSC for approval. Lorraine asked about board liaison post merge; GOM states: "Therefore each T3SD Work Group shall select one co-chair to serve as liaison to the Board." Andy is currently serving as Tooling Board liaison and can fill the role for ES.
- New Mission and Charter - review and vote next call (July 28); forwarded to list July 14, 2014.
- Work Group Name Change - Motion to approve name change to Electronic Services and Tools by Freida, second by Sandy. Against-0; Abstain-0; motions carries.
- ES continues to work through process of reviewing/combining projects, will have revised SWOT, DMP for the newly formed/merged WG.
- International Mentoring
- John reported IMC has had a quiet summer; no updates. Will be gearing up for the WGM with topic to discuss how to include representation from Africa at the (2015) Paris WGM.
- Process Improvement
- Sandy reported PIC will be meeting last Monday of month; Lynn state TSC voted to change language in the Mission/Charter referring to the language re: SAIF. Template needs to be updated.
- Project Services
- Completed draft project approval process for US Realm Task Force approval (V6); Ken McCaslin has 'custody' for roll out. Received question re: incrementing version/release #; requires clarification to PSS/TSC DSTU to resolve inconsistency. Also have suggestion to merge the FHIR PSS back to the generic PSS vs. having two separate versions. This may be done as 2015 PSS release (but could be issued early). Beginning preparation for Chicago WGM.
- V2 - Brian reported V2 Publishing has been quiet. Brian proposed September 12 cutoff for V2.9 to Editor and Co-Chair list which has prompted question if this refers to proposal being in the queue (yes) vs. processed by the Work Group (no). Also have additional suggestions on V2 handling in future.
- V3 - Andy reported V3 Pubs call used as forum to discussion of impact of upcoming changes to Trifolia tool on projects "in flight" for ballot. Lynn clarified Trifolia is not an endorsed tool. Publishing calls recognized as good forum to discuss this type of issue, can use Publishing list to communicate re: these issues.
- Refer to Electronic Services. Andy reported additionally Tooling has been looking at what is required to merge into Electronic Services. Tooling calls will continue until TSC approves dissolution of Tooling/"merge" with ES.
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Brian reported FMG reviewing several PSS for FHIR. Discussed pre-populated items in PSS template. May be discussing FHIR Registry topic this week, depending availability of key members. Lorraine asked if the group is discussing publication management of versions; needs to be brought to "front burner" by January.
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Had a well-attended call last week. Mary Kay McDaniel is chairing; discussed BAM light artifacts. Austin raised question re: good governance practice for V2. Some of these roles are already being filled by existing groups. Task Force voted on advancing this proposal to the TSC. Next meeting will be September. Lorraine stated Ken asked ARB to weigh in on some of the PLA proposals by September.
- Project Review - Defer until July update
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Reminder: Please be advised that the TSC elections are open July 1, through July 30. Review candidate profiles (for those who submitted them) and cast your vote online at: http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?TSCElection (Voting is a Work Group Health Metric)
- Reminder: Training for Co-Chairs will be offered at the September 2014 Plenary & WGM in Chicago on Thursday, September 18. When registering for the WGM, all Co-Chairs should select one of the following training sessions:
- Thursday (Sept 18): 7:00am - 7:45am (seating limited to the first 33 registrants)
- Thursday (Sept 18): 1:00pm - 1:30pm (seating limited to the first 33 registrants)
- Thursday (Sept 18): 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Questions or comments can be directed to any Electronic Services Co-Chair:
- Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm