Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|X||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Melva Peters (Board Report?)||Education|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services|
|X||David Burgess||Electronic Services|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|X||John Ritter (Board Report?)||International Mentoring|
|Liora Alschuler||Process Improvement|
|X||Sandy Stuart (Board Report?)||Process Improvement|
|X||Rick Haddorff (Board Report?)||Project Services|
|X||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Report?)||Publishing|
|X||Andy Stechishin (Board Report?)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|X||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|X||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda - No additional items.
- Approve Meeting Minutes - June 30
- Motion to approve by Freida, second by Sandy. Against-0; Abstain-1 (Lorraine); motion carries.
- Work Group Updates
- Ken reported Education Work Group (WG) is preparing for WGM in Chicago.
- Electronic Services - David reported ES is continuing to discuss Tooling "merger"; Tooling has voted to dissolve. Petitioning for name change to ES and Tools; have worked up Mission/Charter with minor edits. ES Voted to add three co-chair positions and ask current Tooling Co-chairs to serve as interim co-chairs with intent to hold election at January WGM.
- Tooling motion to dissolve and join Electronic Services - Motion to approve Tooling's request to dissolve WG and join Electronic Services by Lorraine, second by John. against-0; Abstain-0; motions carries. Forward to TSC for approval. Lorraine asked about board liaison post merge; GOM states: "Therefore each T3SD Work Group shall select one co-chair to serve as liaison to the Board." Andy is currently serving as Tooling Board liaison and can fill the role for ES.
- New Mission and Charter - review and vote next call (July 28); forwarded to list July 14, 2014.
- Work Group Name Change - Motion to approve name change to Electronic Services and Tools by Freida, second by Sandy. Against-0; Abstain-0; motions carries.
- ES continues to work through process of reviewing/combining projects, will have revised SWOT, DMP for the newly formed/merged WG.
- International Mentoring
- Process Improvement
- Project Services
- V2 -
- V3 -
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Project Review - Defer until July update
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- New Business -
- Reminder: Please be advised that the TSC elections are open July 1, through July 30. Review candidate profiles (for those who submitted them) and cast your vote online at: http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?TSCElection (Voting is a Work Group Health Metric)
- Reminder: Training for Co-Chairs will be offered at the September 2014 Plenary & WGM in Chicago on Thursday, September 18. When registering for the WGM, all Co-Chairs should select one of the following training sessions:
- Thursday (Sept 18): 7:00am - 7:45am (seating limited to the first 33 registrants)
- Thursday (Sept 18): 1:00pm - 1:30pm (seating limited to the first 33 registrants)
- Thursday (Sept 18): 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Questions or comments can be directed to any Electronic Services Co-Chair:
- Meeting Adjourned <insert time> pm