Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2014 Board Liaisons - reminder elections at May 2014 at WGM
|Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?|
|×||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|Regrets||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair|
|×||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education|
|Regrets||Lorraine Constable||Electronic Services|
|×||Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison)||Electronic Services|
|Nat Wong||Electronic Services|
|Jeff Brown||Electronic Services|
|Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring|
|×||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring|
|Regrets||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)||Process Improvement|
|×||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services|
|Regrets||Freida Hall||Project Services|
|Jane Daus (Board Liaison)||Publishing|
|×||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling|
|Michael Van der Zel||Tooling|
|Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office|
|×||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager|
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda -
- As posted
- Approve Meeting Minutes -
- 2014-04-07 call: http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_Concall-20140407
- Motion: Accept minutes as posted Rick/Melva 4-0-1
- Work Group Updates
- Last meeting cancelled due to unavailability of chairs - no update
- Electronic Services
- Mike Kingery has resigned as of April 18. Pete Swanson had previously resigned. Vijay has joined as manager of technical services. Laura is joining as web developer.
- The Work Group assignment tool will be tested at the Phoenix WGM with a pilot for a select number of work groups for the Chicago WGM.
- Still working on HL7 Ballot site education tool.
- Ken will be stepping down as a co-chair. David Burgess is running as a write-in at the Phoenix WGM
- International Mentoring
- No report
- Process Improvement
- Sandy sent Regrets, no PIC updates
- Project Services
- Met last week, one change to Project Scope Statement template containing advice on process.
- Finished up SAIF Architecture wrap-up
- V2 - No report
- V3 - Normative Edition, preview site available and notices sent to co-chair. V3 Publishing has tried to ensure that any possible holes for injection attacks have been closed for the V3 artifacts.
- We had Tooling Challenge webinar, 6 attendees
- Woody Beeler has been elected as an interim co-chair to support the WGM meetings in Phoenix
- Ken presented to the group the possibility of merging Electronic Services
- Brian was wondering about how the FHIR publishing process would tie in
- Mike Kingery believed that the FHIR sites would require an RFP to provide support
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- Connectathon is moving ahead, 25 particpants
- FMG had a discussion on updating the publication of the DSTU with technical corrections
- Had discussion on precepts about what is normative versus what is provided as supporting materials
- Melva had a question about projects that Education had requested for FMG to sponsor, it was determined that current work was sufficient
- Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
- No report
- Project Review
- PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)
- TSC meeting Report -
- Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews. Any questions?
- Hans Buitenjidk confirmed to FMG, AID has 2 OOC meetings approved, AEGIS presented on the Conformance testing project, EHR was allowed to move forward with publication pending delivery of materials while ANSI questions on ballot spreadsheet were considered. Andy will determine which WG has responsibility for the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet.
- New Business -
- Updated work group health will be published at the end of the week.
- Meeting Adjourned 2:52 Eastern