Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20140210"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 17: Line 17:
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|width="0%"|'''Affiliation'''
 
|-
 
|-
|||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X||Andy Stechishin||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
+
|X ||Freida Hall||HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Diego Kaminker||Education
 
|||Diego Kaminker||Education
 
|-
 
|-
|||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education
+
|X||Melva Peters (Board Liaison)||Education
 
|-
 
|-
 
|||Patrick Loyd||Education
 
|||Patrick Loyd||Education
Line 29: Line 29:
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services
 
|||Lorraine Constable ||Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison)|| Electronic Services
+
|X ||Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison)|| Electronic Services
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Nat Wong|| Electronic Services
 
| ||Nat Wong|| Electronic Services
Line 37: Line 37:
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
| ||Diego Kaminker||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
| ||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring
+
|X ||John Ritter (Board Liaison)||International Mentoring
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Open|| Process Improvement
 
| ||Open|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)|| Process Improvement
+
|X ||Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison)|| Process Improvement
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services
+
|X ||Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison)||Project Services
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Freida Hall||Project Services
+
|X ||Freida Hall||Project Services
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
 
| ||Woody Beeler||Publishing
Line 51: Line 51:
 
| ||Jane Daus (Board Liaison)||Publishing
 
| ||Jane Daus (Board Liaison)||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Brian Pech||Publishing
+
|X ||Brian Pech||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
+
|X ||Andy Stechishin||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Sandy Stuart||Publishing
+
|X ||Sandy Stuart||Publishing
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling
+
|X ||Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison)||Tooling
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Tooling
 
| ||Michael Van der Zel||Tooling
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
+
|X ||Dave Hamill (non voting)||HL7 PMO Office
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
+
|X ||Lynn Laakso (guest)||TSC Project Manager  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="3" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="3" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 72: Line 72:
 
# Approve Agenda -  
 
# Approve Agenda -  
 
# Approve Meeting Minutes -  
 
# Approve Meeting Minutes -  
#*  
+
#* 2014-01-20 WGM:  http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=T3SD_WGM-20140120
 +
#* '''Motion:''' Approve WGM minutes: Andy/Sandy unanimous
 
# Work Group Updates
 
# Work Group Updates
 
#* Education
 
#* Education
#**  
+
#**Moved to weekly calls,
 +
#**Approved 2 PSS, not sent to Steering Division yet, hopefully next call
 +
#**Good discussion about HL7 learning partners program, concerns and interest both, in early stages
 
#* Electronic Services
 
#* Electronic Services
#**  
+
#**No calls since WGM
 +
#**Need volunteers for beta testing of new Room Scheduling site
 +
#**Survey on current Room assignment
 
#* International Mentoring
 
#* International Mentoring
#**  
+
#**Trying to get a Libyan representative to a WGM, Visa was finally approved by US govt.
 
#* Process Improvement
 
#* Process Improvement
#**  
+
#**There is a candidate for the open co-chair position
 
#* Project Services
 
#* Project Services
#**
+
#**Have met once since WGM, getting organized for tasks in current cycle
 +
#**New 2014 PSS will rollout sometime in the near future
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
#** V2 -
+
#** V2
#** V3 -
+
#***Don Lloyd in process of running v2.8 still some errors, need to produce this month or will need to re-ballot
 +
#***Question: is v2.8.1 in the queue? Brian: should be published immediately following the final publishing of v2.8
 +
#***There has been an extension with a drop dead date of 2014-June
 +
#** V3
 +
#***SNOMED CT code inclusion - vocab and publishing facilitators
 +
#***HingX metadata definition - continuing for V3 artefacts
 
#* Tooling
 
#* Tooling
#**  
+
#**Received more deliverables from EHRS-FM
 +
#**Brief update on the MAX call
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**  
+
#**In DSTU status
 +
#**On behalf of the FMG, a request was sent out to solicit items for next DSTU (resources, profiles)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
 
#* Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
#**
+
#**Ken reported that all products were extracted from web page and sent to TSC for scoring of products
 
# Project Review
 
# Project Review
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 
#*PBS Metrics at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=169 - (Updates posted March, July, November and at WGM)  
 +
#*Next update: March
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
# TSC meeting Report -
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
# New Business -  
 
# New Business -  
# Meeting Adjourned <insert time>
+
#* Discuss cancelling 2/24 call due to HIMSS
 +
#**Andy and Freida will be at HIMSS
 +
#**Ken suggests cancelling is appropriate, next call March 10, Freida will email Melva to determine if PSS from Education need approval before that date.
 +
# Meeting Adjourned 2:45 Eastern

Latest revision as of 15:36, 24 March 2014

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

  • 2014 Board Liaisons - Remninder elections planned May 2014 WGM
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
X Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
X Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services
X Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
Jeff Brown Electronic Services
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
X John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
Open Process Improvement
X Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
X Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
X Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Liaison) Publishing
X Brian Pech Publishing
X Andy Stechishin Publishing
X Sandy Stuart Publishing
X Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
X Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
X Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Moved to weekly calls,
      • Approved 2 PSS, not sent to Steering Division yet, hopefully next call
      • Good discussion about HL7 learning partners program, concerns and interest both, in early stages
    • Electronic Services
      • No calls since WGM
      • Need volunteers for beta testing of new Room Scheduling site
      • Survey on current Room assignment
    • International Mentoring
      • Trying to get a Libyan representative to a WGM, Visa was finally approved by US govt.
    • Process Improvement
      • There is a candidate for the open co-chair position
    • Project Services
      • Have met once since WGM, getting organized for tasks in current cycle
      • New 2014 PSS will rollout sometime in the near future
    • Publishing
      • V2
        • Don Lloyd in process of running v2.8 still some errors, need to produce this month or will need to re-ballot
        • Question: is v2.8.1 in the queue? Brian: should be published immediately following the final publishing of v2.8
        • There has been an extension with a drop dead date of 2014-June
      • V3
        • SNOMED CT code inclusion - vocab and publishing facilitators
        • HingX metadata definition - continuing for V3 artefacts
    • Tooling
      • Received more deliverables from EHRS-FM
      • Brief update on the MAX call
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • In DSTU status
      • On behalf of the FMG, a request was sent out to solicit items for next DSTU (resources, profiles)
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Ken reported that all products were extracted from web page and sent to TSC for scoring of products
  5. Project Review
  6. TSC meeting Report -
  7. New Business -
    • Discuss cancelling 2/24 call due to HIMSS
      • Andy and Freida will be at HIMSS
      • Ken suggests cancelling is appropriate, next call March 10, Freida will email Melva to determine if PSS from Education need approval before that date.
  8. Meeting Adjourned 2:45 Eastern