Difference between revisions of "T3SD Concall-20140106"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 92: Line 92:
 
#* Publishing
 
#* Publishing
 
#** V2 - Some errors were found and TSC determined this was Technical Correction and could be in an errata. Hopeful v2.8 will come out very soon
 
#** V2 - Some errors were found and TSC determined this was Technical Correction and could be in an errata. Hopeful v2.8 will come out very soon
#** V3 - Ballot closes soon, Don Lloyd  
+
#** V3 - Ballot closes soon, Don Lloyd will post messages to ensure quorum is met
 
#* Tooling
 
#* Tooling
 
#** Approved PSSes for FHIR
 
#** Approved PSSes for FHIR
Line 106: Line 106:
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#* Published weekly to Co-Chairs list and in eNews.  Any questions?
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
 
#** http://hl7tsc.org/wiki/index.php?title=TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
#** Freida reported that Ken McCaslin had assumed the TSC chair and that Austin Kreisler was voted in as an Ad-Hoc member for 1 year to provide support since to the incoming chair
+
#** Freida reported that Ken McCaslin had assumed the TSC chair and that Austin Kreisler was voted in as an Ad-Hoc member for 1 year to provide support to the incoming chair
 
# New Business -  
 
# New Business -  
 
#* Board Liaison Report:  http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
 
#* Board Liaison Report:  http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6225/8231/201104HL7BoardLiaisonRptTemplate.doc
 
#**Freida sent board liaison notice, deadline is supposed to be this Friday but may be able to submit as late as next Monday
 
#**Freida sent board liaison notice, deadline is supposed to be this Friday but may be able to submit as late as next Monday
 
# Meeting Adjourned 14:32 Eastern time
 
# Meeting Adjourned 14:32 Eastern time

Latest revision as of 20:11, 6 January 2014

Back to Agendas and minutes

Attendees

  • 2012-2013 Board Liaisons - Congratulations new and returning Board Liaisons
Quorum Requirements (Chair +4 SD Reps for "decision making") or (Chair +3 SD Reps for "direction setting") Met: ?
Attendee Name Affiliation
× Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
× Freida Hall HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
Diego Kaminker Education
× Melva Peters (Board Liaison) Education
Patrick Loyd Education
Lorraine Constable Electronic Services
× Ken McCaslin (Board Liaison) Electronic Services
Nat Wong Electronic Services
× Jeff Brown Electronic Services
Diego Kaminker International Mentoring
John Ritter (Board Liaison) International Mentoring
Rita Scichilone Process Improvement
× Sandy Stuart (Board Liaison) Process Improvement
× Rick Haddorff (Board Liaison) Project Services
× Freida Hall Project Services
Woody Beeler Publishing
Jane Daus (Board Liaison) Publishing
× Brian Pech Publishing
× Andy Stechishin Publishing
Sandy Stuart Publishing
× Andy Stechishin (Board Liaison) Tooling
Michael Van der Zel Tooling
× Dave Hamill (non voting) HL7 PMO Office
× Lynn Laakso (guest) TSC Project Manager

Meeting Admin

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Agenda -
  3. Approve Meeting Minutes -
    • Just posted today, will defer until WGM
  4. Work Group Updates
    • Education
      • Next meeting this week, some tutorials needed to be dropped because of drop in room
      • Number of projects under review looking at workshop type tutorials for FHIR
      • Looking to update HL7 Fundamentals course - wording and intent not content
    • Electronic Services
      • Not much to report from last few week, new PSS will be coming for FHIR support, will need to approve at WGM
      • Work progressing on Working Group Meeting booking tool, alpha testing
    • International Mentoring
      • Not on call
    • Process Improvement
      • Sandy is now the lone co-chair
    • Project Services
      • Last meeting Dec 12, will meet this upcoming Thursday, has begun work on Board Report
      • Looking for suggestions: WG was asked to take on coordinating a process to create a secure area for storage of materials
        • This is support the member benefit of member-only access for 3 months
        • Have created PSS and will coordinate with ES, PIC and Publishing
    • Publishing
      • V2 - Some errors were found and TSC determined this was Technical Correction and could be in an errata. Hopeful v2.8 will come out very soon
      • V3 - Ballot closes soon, Don Lloyd will post messages to ensure quorum is met
    • Tooling
      • Approved PSSes for FHIR
    • Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Management (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • Final stage of Q/A on FHIR ballot site, Lynn provided that there are 20 registered participants and 7 observers
    • Product Line Architecture (Liaison, Brian Pech)
      • No real update, still in ArB
  5. Project Review
  6. TSC meeting Report -
  7. New Business -
  8. Meeting Adjourned 14:32 Eastern time