T3SD ConCall-20090319

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Agendas and minutes

Logistics

Every other Thursday Beginning 5 February, at 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time:
Click for GoToMeeting (ID:647-296-076) Support
Use HL7 Conference Call service
Phone Number: 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 226122#

Minutes

  1. Meeting Admin
    1. Roll Call
      • Woody Beeler, Ken McKaslin, Freida Hall, Jane Curry, Dave Hamill, Helen Stevens Love (scribe)
  2. Reports
    1. TSC meeting Report (Ken/Helen)
      • It was decided that Ken/Helen would not provide a report from the TSC during the calls because Lynn Laakso (TSC PM) is now sending all co-chairs a summary from the TSC meetings.
      • SD Members should raise any questions or issues via email or on future calls/meetings.
    2. ArB Update (AMS/Jane)
      • Out of cycle meeting is scheduled in April - progress continues on the SAEAF work item.
    3. WG Updates RE: Kyoto Meeting attendence
      • SD Co-chairs - Ken McCaslin confirmed
      • Education - Abdul-Malik Shakir confirmed
      • Project Services - Ken McCaslin confirmed
      • Tooling - Jane Curry confirmed
      • Electronics Services - Ken McCaslin confirmed
      • V3 Publishing - Woody Beeler confirmed
      • V2 Publishing - no co-chair confirmed
      • HL7 Project Managment Office (PMO) - David Hamill confirmed
      • Process Improvement Work Group - no co-chair confirmed
    4. Update Backwards Compatibility; feedback from ArB - Dave
      • Discussion on what level of backward compatibility makes sense for V3. There is a difference between Structural Backward Compatibility and Semantic Backward Compatibility.
      • Dave has prepared a working definition for the project scope statement - he is working with ARB for approval.
  3. Education Work Group - SWOT and Strategic Plan
    • Education not represented on call - deferred to next meeting.
  4. Electronic Services Work Group - Web Strategy Plan(Spreadsheet)
    • ESWG has distributed a Web Strategy Plan - Ken reviewed the hightlights.
  5. WGM Agenda Planning
  6. Roadmap update - Ken
    • Completed review of Roadmap and made changes during the call.
    • ACTION: Ken to insert new Roadmap document HERE.
  7. New Business
    • Helen to update WIKI with list of committees and members.
    • Helen to contact Education co-chairs and discover why they have not been attending the SD calls.