Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Every other Thursday, beginning 2 October 2008 at 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time:
- Click for GoToMeeting (ID:647-296-076) Support
- Use HL7 Conference Call service
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 226122#
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call
- Jane Curry, Ken McKaslin, Dave Hamill, Helen Stevens Love, Freida Hall, June Rosploch
- Accept Agenda
- TSC meeting Report
- Corrections to WGM Meeting minutes.
- Dave Hammill, Time Ireland, AMS, last name misspelled
- Check spelling on entire minutes.
- ArB OOC meetings are open to membership - Ken
- Yes, these meetings are open to all members; however, there are no travel funds available.
- Ken suggested that committees that are specifically impacted by the ARB be advised more specifically about the Wednesday meeting at the next WGM. Co-chairs of affected committees have been advised to notify members, also was announced at morning session.
- TSC socialize the open meeting for the January WGM (ArB) - Ken
- Dynamic Model update - not limited to services but includes everything - AMS
- Update from ES WG RE: expanding WG web page to support document locations - Ken/Dave
- Have recieved task from TSC to identify where committee documents are stored if not on the main WG page on the website.
- Also working on a WIKI policy (when and how should be used). Will document that Normative information should NOT be stored on wiki.
- Overload of tasks, so this stuff going slowly, but starting with an example based on somebody elses policies.
- Wiki policy update - Ken
- ArB Update
- Jane reported that there is a scheduled but yet to be confrirmed ArB OOC meeting first week of December for all co-chairs of affected groups (primarily foundation groups) to go over any organizational impacts.
- Charlie has defined an "Enterprise Architecture Specification" (project ID 365). This project has foulded in a number of existing activities including the reorganization analysis, dynamic framework requirements and V3 standards changes.
- Does not include the "Ballot Quality Criteria" project (Keith Boone) in the scope of #365.
- Have 3 interim meetings scheduled with objective of having polished SAEFE document ready by end of November for socialization at January WGM. Completing sectionson internal governance, behavioural framework and others that was not completed.
- Ken - renaming of 'dynamic model' to 'behavourial framework' to better refelct scope expansion into application behavious in terms of the services defined.
- Tooling Update
- Jane: During WGM, tooling committee reviewed TSC presentation and agreed with priorities. Pain point is the Vocab harm submissions - in effect vocab repository needs to become more obust terminology service. Static model redesign to expand to include addiitonal constraints desiired by implementation guide devleopers. The OID Registry user interface needs to impvoe to validatye meta data to validate oids to reduce cleanup. Overarching planning for rollout and release strategy including training and timing of tools rollout. Does not cover full scope requested - awaiting more budget from HL7.
- Don't have clean line between tools ES committee tooling scope and tooling committee scope. TSC is expecting this SD to sort that out.
- Tooling Update
- ACTION: Jane & Ken to work together on proposal regarding ES and Tooling committee scope. Will arrange joint session at WGM.
- Review of projects that require approval
- Approval of Scope statement for WG web page update - Ken/Dave
- SD SWOT
- TSC Task list review and update
- (10 min) New Business