Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Every other Thursday, beginning 2 October 2008 at 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time:
- Click for GoToMeeting (ID:647-296-076) Support
- Use HL7 Conference Call service
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 226122#
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call
- Jane Curry, Ken McKaslin, Dave Hamill, Helen Stevens Love, Freida Hall, June Rosploch
- Accept Agenda
- TSC meeting Report
- Corrections to WGM Meeting minutes.
- Dave Hammill, Time Ireland, AMS, last name misspelled
- Check spelling on entire minutes.
- ArB OOC meetings are open to membership - Ken
- Yes, these meetings are open to all members; however, there are no travel funds available.
- Ken suggested that committees that are specifically impacted by the ARB be advised more specifically about the Wednesday meeting at the next WGM. Co-chairs of affected committees have been advised to notify members, also was announced at morning session.
- TSC socialize the open meeting for the January WGM (ArB) - Ken
- Dynamic Model update - not limited to services but includes everything - AMS
- Update from ES WG RE: expanding WG web page to support document locations - Ken/Dave
- Wiki policy update - Ken
- ArB Update
- Jane reported that there is a scheduled but yet to be confrirmed ArB OOC meeting first week of December for all co-chairs of affected groups (primarily foundation groups) to go over any organizational impacts.
- Charlie has defined an "Enterprise Architecture Specification" (project ID 365). This project has foulded in a number of existing activities including the reorganization analysis, dynamic framework requirements and V3 standards changes.
- Does not include the "Ballot Quality Criteria" project (Keith Boone) in the scope of #365.
- Have 3 interim meetings scheduled with objective of having polished SAEFE document ready by end of November for socialization at January WGM. Completing sectionson internal governance, behavioural framework and others that was not completed.
- Ken - renaming of 'dynamic model' to 'behavourial framework' to better refelct scope expansion into application behavious in terms of the services defined.
- Tooling Update
- Review of projects that require approval
- Approval of Scope statement for WG web page update - Ken/Dave
- SD SWOT
- TSC Task list review and update
- (10 min) New Business