Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2nd and 4th Thursday, at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time:
- Click for GoToMeeting (ID:647-296-076) Support
- Use HL7 Conference Call service
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 226122#
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call
- Accept Agenda
- Approve reports
- Approve meeting minutes from June 30 and the WGM
- TSC meeting Report
- Project review
- Two Standing Divisions in election process
- ARB report - Abdul-Malik Shakir
- Two out of cycle meetings schedule July and August??
- Update on July meeting
- Review Agenda of August meeting
- SD co-chairs - can they fill in for WG co-chairs (Ken)
- Question for TSC: Steering division co-chairs filling for WG co-chairs; is this still considered quorum and is it ‘good practice’?
- This would only really be relevant if the WG requires an elected co-chair to be present for quorum. Some committees don’t require the elected co-chair so it is not an issue (e.g. ARB where they only have one chair. Other committees require an elected co-chair to be present.
- Would be limited to the SD Co-chairs (chair & alternate) for the SD that the WG is within.
- This would be at the discretion and request of the WG. WG could/should specificy in their DMP if they wish to use the SD co-chair to support them this way.
- Action: Ken to take suggestion to TSC to make option available to WGs.
- Changes to GOM to support Project Life Cycle (Ken/Dave)
- Updates to Project Insight to support changes to Project Life Cycle (Ken/Dave)
- Update from Work Groups on Strategic Plan
- Update from Work Groups on edits to Mission and Charters
- How to determine SD position on TSC issues between meetings (Ken)
- Many projects are coming forward by other SD
- Do not have an opportunity to wait until next meeting for decision
- Will we support email response and what are the requirements for decisions (Ken)
- Began discussion about agenda for Steering Division Meeting for Monday at the WGM
- (10 min) New Business