T3SD ConCall-20080612

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 15:56, 12 June 2008 by Dhamill (talk | contribs) (New page: =Meeting Minutes = # ROLL CALL ## Attendees: Ken McCaslin, Dave Hamill (note taker), Patrick Loyd, June Rosploch, Jane Curry, Frieda Hall, Woody Beeler # AGENDA ## Review documents Ken sen...)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Minutes

  1. ROLL CALL
    1. Attendees: Ken McCaslin, Dave Hamill (note taker), Patrick Loyd, June Rosploch, Jane Curry, Frieda Hall, Woody Beeler
  2. AGENDA
    1. Review documents Ken sent out. Documents were 5 PSS and the RIMBAA Mission/Charter
    2. Insuring Work Groups have a strategic focus (3 year work plan; SWOT)
    3. Review the T3SD projects from the GForge Project List
  3. DECISIONS/CONCLUSIONS MADE
    1. TSC meeting is on Monday. Ken needs feedback from T3SD to bring to the Monday TSC meeting. Ken will send the T3SD a message on Monday after the TSC requesting their input by that upcoming Friday.
    2. Review the following Project Scope Statements:
      1. US Vital Records DAM - Team is okay with it
      2. Immunization DAM from PHER - Team is okay with it
      3. Detailed Clinical Models from Patient Care - Team is okay with it
      4. Clinical Content Development, Harmonization and Definition from CIC - Team is okay with it
      5. HL7 Implementation Guidance for Unique Object Identifiers (OIDs) - Add one more project team member from INM. Expect INM and Vocabulary to be active in this project as a co-sponsor. Our intent that INM and Vocabulary be listed as a co-sponsor. Under project team we expect a member of INM and Vocabulary to be listed as a project team member.
    3. Java WG name change to RIMBAA - This has already happened; Ken was bringing this forth just to communicate it. RIMBAA = RIM Based Application Architecture.
    4. Having Work Groups have a strategic focus (3 year work plan) (SWOT) - (SWOT = Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats). Ken: Doesn’t feel the need to have T3SD create their SWOT until after the T3SD’s Work Groups complete their SWOT and the T3SD reviews their SWOTs. Target our first meeting in August as the due date for the SWOTs? 2nd August meeting would be for reconciliation after SWOT reviews so that by Sept. WGM the SWOTs are somewhat refined. Woody: Per the TSC, SWOT should be a list of bullet points; should be high level
    5. Ken would like to postpone reviewing the T3SD projects from the GForge Project List until the next meeting
  4. ACTION ITEMS
    1. Ken to bring the following up at TSC Meeting: (1) Detailed Clinical Models (Patient Care project) and Clinical Content Development, Harmonization and Definition (CIC Project) need to work together as they have different sponsors, but the topics have interdependencies. (2) Regarding the Attachment PSS (IG for Unique OID), have INM and Vocabulary listed as a co-sponsors and add an INM and Vocabulary member to the project team list
    2. Ken will resend the SWOT template/example that he provided to the T3SD at the May 2008 Phoenix WGM

Return to >> Schedule, Agendas, Decision Practices and Minutes