T3F Agenda item list
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[This is a place for T3F members to list or amend items that may (should) be used as Agenda items for a T3F Conference Call or Meeting]
- Architecture Project Proposal - Goal to define a project proposal for submission and adoption, as soon as feasible. Include - major steps, participants, level of detail, schedule. Three pieces - Models of Function, Static information, and Requirements (business).
- Model/pattern Harmonization - Sibling models for Clinical Statement; Role of CMETs. (From Cologne)
- "Dynamic" Model - its generality, for future alignment with Architecture
- How to fit Functional Models into HL7 Framework
- Quality Issues of Ballot Content - Need to advise, oversee, understand and seek solutions.
- Review TD responsibilities for potential processes
- Revise TD foundation document
- Quality Assessment criteria - how do we know if the deliverables from HL7 are at the desired level and addressing the expectations and requirements of the users. (Relates to the quality gates of Project Life Cycle team.)