Project Scope-Imaging Integration CMET R2
Please vote on the project scope statement from Imaging Integration for the CMET: A_DicomCompositeObjectReference R2 project. Please enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Link to document: Imaging Integration CMET R2
- Number of participants: 9
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 8
- Comments: 1
- Vote Tally (8/0/1/1)
- Melvin Reynolds (DEV) - Affirmative
- Helmut Koenig - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) - Affirmative
- Ed Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler (DESD) - Affirmative
- Joy Kuhl (Child Health) - No vote, treated as an abstain
- Jim McClay (ECWG) - Affirmative
- Crystal Kallem (CIC) - Affirmative
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb (CBCC) - Affirmative
- Comment: Austin Kreisler (DESD) Monday, March 2, 2009 9:21:53 AM EST I think the scope of the project should be expanded slightly to include attribute level documentation for the CMET. Currently you have no attribute level documentation in the table view associated with the model. Providing that documentation is now a publishing requirement, so when an existing model is updated, that documentation needs to be provided as part of the update. It looks like the documentation is already included in the walkthrough, it just needs to be added to the model via the RMIM designer.
From: email@example.com on behalf of Koenig, Helmut [firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:31 AM To: Kreisler, Austin (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) (CTR); email@example.com Subject: RE: DESD: project Scope vote for Imaging Integration CMET R2
Austin, We can add attribute level documentation to the project scope description now that the tools are available.
With best regards, Helmut