Project Scope-HL7 PSS Pharmacy- IDMP Terminologies
Please vote on the project scope statement from Pharmacy for HL7 PSS Pharmacy-IDMP Terminologies project. Please enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Link to document: Pharmacy IDMP Terminologies Project
- Number of participants: 8
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 5
- Comments: 4
- Vote Tally (5/0/3/4)
- Garry Cruickshank (Pharmacy) - Affirmative
- Edward Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) - Affirmative
- Joy Kuhl (Child Health) - Abstain
- Helmut Koenig (Imaging) - Abstain
- Crystal Kallem (CIC) - Abstain
- Lise Stevens (Patient Safety) - Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler (DESD) - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) Friday, June 19, 2009 2:02:58 PM EDT PHER also casts a negative vote. As one of the co-sponsors of the CPM project, and the "keepers" of the immunization domain (POIZ), we share RCRIM's concerns. We also suggest that the authors spell out JIC and IDMP before the first use of the acronyms.
- Edward Tripp (RCRIM) Friday, June 19, 2009 2:01:22 PM EDT RCRIM is casting a negative vote.
- The ballot notification lists the ballot IDs as ISO_SPL_[specific IT element] but there is no mention of SPL in the scope statement.
- The co-sponsors section lists a number of work groups as tentative including RCRIM. No outreach has been made at this point to RCRIM. I would like to have this proposal presented and reviewed by RCRIM and vote on co-sponsorship. The scope statement we approve will then either list RCRIM officially or not. This is the same process we have used with other projects such as the EHR Diabetes Data Strategy Project.
- There is no mention of the Common Product Model. During the January ballot reconciliation process work was performed to include elements from IDMP within the CPM, this was to be utilized by messages from all the groups participating on CMP including RCRIM, PS and Pharmacy. How this fits into this project is not made clear in the scope statement.