Project Scope-Composite Privacy Consent Directive
Vote to approve the CBCC Work Groups Composite Privacy Consent Directive project scope statement. Please enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Summary: Number of participants: 11 Most popular option: Affirmative Votes in favor: 9 Comments: 2
- William Goossen PC - Affirmative
- Joy Kuhl - Abstain
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb - Affirmative
- Helmut Koenig, II - Affirmative
- Max Walker - Affirmative
- Ed Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler (lab) - Negative
- Robert Root - Affirmative
- Martin Hurrell (WG GAS) - Affirmative
- Crystal Kallem (CIC) - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) - Affirmative
- Comment by Jim Case. (Monday, September 29, 2008 6:19:45 PM EDT) This project has both Universal and Realm specific (US) checked. It cannot be both, so the scope statement needs to be clear. Also, it might be easier to track the project if broken down into smaller chucks (such as DAM first).
- Comment by Austin Kreisler (Lab). (Thursday, October 9, 2008 3:31:08 PM EDT) It's not clear how this relates to the FM Consumer Information Account project as it is not acknowledged here. Consequently, coordination is not clear. The other project should be listed as a dependency, and FM should be a co-sponsor, or at least mentioned as a collaborator.