Beeler, Blobel, Buitenjdyck, Case, Parker, McCay
- Process Discussion with Frieda and Ken
- Proposed Item (Craig/Charlie): Involving key groups and individuals.
- Finalize Koln WGM space/time needs
- Logistics - Meeting support and technology & e-mail lists
- Proposed Item (Craig): Meeting in conjunction with Harmonization (March 13-16 in Las Vegas)
- Focus on the Agenda Topic List
Parker, Beeler, Blobel, Buitendyck, Case, McCay, McCaslin, Hall
Project Life Cycle Team Discussion - Hall, McCaslin
Groups remit ends shortly after Transition ends.
T3F will need to assign steps in new structure to assure Life Cycle is alove and workable in new structure.
Key features - have a process but must be iterative (not waterfall)
Sought peer review. No interest until announcements last week. Is now, and Peer Review closes Feb 15
Suggesting "project Facilitator" in each Committee
Results of a project will be used, and for standards ultimate focus is a normative standard.
Agenda topic list
- Core challenges. Each with
- Success Criteria and Time box
- Communications strategy
Action item list
- Refine the steps from minutes of 20070104 into action items
- Classify and propose actions on items in document trove
- Assemble agenda topic list