Difference between revisions of "FTSD-F2F-20140120"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 18: Line 18:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Quorum = 5 WGs
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Quorum = 5 WGs
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="2"|Woody or Paul
+
|colspan="2"|Woody
|colspan="2"|Woody or Paul
+
|colspan="2"|Tony
|colspan="2"|Yes/No
+
|colspan="2"|Yes
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)  
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)  
Line 26: Line 26:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Knapp, Paul
+
|R||Knapp, Paul
|.||Huang, Wendy
+
|X||Huang, Wendy
|.||Julian, Tony
+
|X||Julian, Tony
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Nelson, Dale
+
|X||Nelson, Dale
|.||Oemig, Frank
+
|X||Oemig, Frank
|.||Shaver, Dave
+
|X||Shaver, Dave
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Stechishin, Andy
+
|R||Stechishin, Andy
 
|.||Singureanu, Ioana  
 
|.||Singureanu, Ioana  
|.||Stuart, Sandy
+
|R||Stuart, Sandy
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Snelick, Robert
+
|X||Snelick, Robert
 
|.||
 
|.||
 
|-
 
|-
Line 46: Line 46:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|-   
 
|-   
|.||Beeler, Woody  
+
|X||Beeler, Woody  
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
+
|X||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Duteau, Jean  
+
|X||Duteau, Jean  
|.||Stechishin, Andy
+
|R||Stechishin, Andy
|.||Davis, Mike
+
|X||Davis, Mike
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
|.||Spronk, Rene  
+
|X||Spronk, Rene  
 
|.||Moehrke, John   
 
|.||Moehrke, John   
 
|-
 
|-
|.||McKenzie, Lloyd  
+
|X||McKenzie, Lloyd  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
| ||Williams, Patricia
+
|X||Williams, Patricia
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Shakir, AbdulMalik
+
|X||Shakir, AbdulMalik
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
Line 72: Line 72:
 
|.||Jorgenson, Don  
 
|.||Jorgenson, Don  
 
|.||Heitmann, Kai
 
|.||Heitmann, Kai
|.||Case, James  
+
|X||Case, James  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Lotti,Stefano
 
|.||Lotti,Stefano
 
|.||Roberts , John  
 
|.||Roberts , John  
|.||Grain, Heather  
+
|X||Grain, Heather  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
|.||Shafarman, Mark  
+
|X||Shafarman, Mark  
|.||Hamm, Russell
+
|X||Hamm, Russell
 
|-
 
|-
|.||McCauley, Vince
+
|X||McCauley, Vince
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Hausam, Rob
+
|X||Hausam, Rob
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Klein, William Ted
+
|X||Klein, William Ted
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 97: Line 97:
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Laakso, Lynn  
+
|X||Laakso, Lynn  
| ||
+
|X||Duteau, Kathryn
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 107: Line 107:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-Concall-20131203| Previous Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
+
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-Concall-20140114| Previous Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
 
#''(15 min)'' '''CGIT - Role of Conformance Facilitators (Huang)'''
 
#''(15 min)'' '''CGIT - Role of Conformance Facilitators (Huang)'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
Line 113: Line 113:
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 +
==Minutes==
 +
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
 +
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-Concall-20131203| Previous Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
 +
##'''Motion''' to approve the Agenda(Tony/Wendy)
 +
##'''Vote''' (9-0-0)
 +
#''(15 min)'' '''CGIT - Role of Conformance Facilitators (Huang)'''
 +
##Wendy: Presented Conformance Facilitator Roles and Responsibilities
 +
##*Purpose
 +
##**To provide conformance guidance to domain work groups on existing and future projects
 +
##**Collect requirements from domain work groups to enhance conformance methodology
 +
##*A Conformance Facilitator is required to be familiar with the following best practice guidelines
 +
##** [http://lists.hl7.org/read/attachment/196063/3/ISO_TR_12310_conformance%2Bdraft%2bfor%2Breview-20100420-v1.doc Health informatics — Principles and guidelines for the measurement of conformance in the implementation of terminological systems]
 +
##**Chapter 2b in current v2.x standards
 +
##**[http://www.hl7.org/search/viewSearchResult.cfm?search_id=413838&search_result_url=%2Fimplement%2Fstandards%2Fproduct%5Fbrief%2Ecfm%3Fproduct%5Fid%3D76 Understanding of Refinement, Localization, and Constraint(RNcl) document]
 +
##*Responsibilities
 +
##**To enforce conformance rules as stated in the specified standard are used in the projects
 +
##**Contribute to best practices documents such as how to specify conformance in implementation guides
 +
##**Help enhance and harmonize conformance methodologies
 +
##**Provide conformance related update and seek guidance from CGIT on work group projects
 +
##**Attend CGIT calls an meetings when possible, especially conformance Facilitator's roundtable
 +
##Discussion was held -
 +
##*There may be a problem where WG's do not know what CGIT is about
 +
##*Does every project really need a Conformance Facilitator?
 +
##*This is a product line matrix management issue - in a volunteer organization
 +
##*You may not use one, but it is on the checklist.
 +
#Adjournment
 +
##'''Motion''' to adjourn at 8:50pm Eastern(Tony/Ted)
 +
##'''Vote'''(9-0-0)
 +
  
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 01:50, 21 January 2014

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Face-to-Face Meeting (date above)

Meeting Information

Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
HL7 Conference Call Service
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)


Steering Division Members:

  • Application Integration & Design (AID)
  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
  • Security
  • Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Templates
  • Vocabulary

Attendees

Facilitator Note taker Quorum = 5 WGs
Woody Tony Yes
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
R Knapp, Paul X Huang, Wendy X Julian, Tony
X Nelson, Dale X Oemig, Frank X Shaver, Dave
R Stechishin, Andy . Singureanu, Ioana R Stuart, Sandy
X Snelick, Robert .
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) Application Integration and Design (AID) Security
X Beeler, Woody . Hendler MD, Peter X Blobel PhD, Bernd
X Duteau, Jean R Stechishin, Andy X Davis, Mike
. Grieve, Grahame X Spronk, Rene . Moehrke, John
X McKenzie, Lloyd X Williams, Patricia
X Shakir, AbdulMalik
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don . Heitmann, Kai X Case, James
. Lotti,Stefano . Roberts , John X Grain, Heather
. Rubin, Ken X Shafarman, Mark X Hamm, Russell
X McCauley, Vince X Hausam, Rob
X Klein, William Ted
.
Guests
X Laakso, Lynn X Duteau, Kathryn
. . = Absent, X = Present, r = Regrets

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) CGIT - Role of Conformance Facilitators (Huang)
  4. (5 min) Other Business

Agenda items

Action Item List

Minutes

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
    1. Motion to approve the Agenda(Tony/Wendy)
    2. Vote (9-0-0)
  3. (15 min) CGIT - Role of Conformance Facilitators (Huang)
    1. Wendy: Presented Conformance Facilitator Roles and Responsibilities
    2. Discussion was held -
      • There may be a problem where WG's do not know what CGIT is about
      • Does every project really need a Conformance Facilitator?
      • This is a product line matrix management issue - in a volunteer organization
      • You may not use one, but it is on the checklist.
  4. Adjournment
    1. Motion to adjourn at 8:50pm Eastern(Tony/Ted)
    2. Vote(9-0-0)


Back to Meetings