Jump to navigation Jump to search
Foundation & Technology SD - Face-to-Face October 4, 2010
- Meeting at Plenary and WGM in Cambridge -- 7:00-8:30 PM
- Room: TBD
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Implementation/Conformance (IC)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Vocabulary (Vocab)
- Approve Sept 7 Minutes, Sept 21 Minutes & Accept Agenda
- Review TSC Actions of October 2, 2010
- Status of Security Considerations Cookbook (see TSC Tracker item in this regard). The TSC believes that
- "the FTSD should weigh in on what the disposition of this artifact has been and should be. The initial TSC feedback on the cookbook was to wait and see what a prototypical analysis and assessment before determining what the recommendation would be for its use by all Work Groups."
- Note that the project has scheduled a tutorial on Security and Risk Analysis at the WGM on Thursday morning.
- Discussion of the Challenges of Addressing the MANY projects that WG's face
- The Neutral Mapping Project - Its Status and the Means for Getting Multi-WG Involvement
- Approval of RIMBAA project 550 which has been ongoing since September 2009 [on the assumption that it had gone through the approval process, which apparently isn't the case].
- New Business