Difference between revisions of "FTSD-ConCalls-20100209"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
=FTSD - Foundation & Technology Steering Division=  
 
=FTSD - Foundation & Technology Steering Division=  
  
==Conference Call February 9, 2010 [[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meetings| Meeting Information]]==
+
==Conference Call February 9, 2010 ==
:'''Conference Call''' is scheduled for '''0.5 hour'''
 
::'''12:00 PM''' (consult [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for local times])
 
:'''''HL7 Conference Call Service'''''
 
::Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
 
:'''''Online Meeting Service''''' - GoToMeeting
 
::[https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034] (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)
 
  
 
Members:
 
Members:
 
*Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
 
*Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
*Implementation/Conformance
 
 
*Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
 
*Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
 
*RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
 
*RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
 
*Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
 
*Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
*Security
 
*Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
 
*Templates
 
*Vocabulary
 
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 +
Beeler (mnm), Walker (Chair), Julian (inm), Laakso (tsc), Spronk (rimbaa), Knapp (its), Stuart (inm), Loyd (inm)
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
+
===Approve [[FTSD-ConCalls-20100201 |Minutes of February 2]]===
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-ConCalls-20100201 |Minutes of February 2]] & Accept Agenda
+
On reviewing minutes, Laakso asked that we get approval date by primary committees for Binding Syntax proposal. [Subsequent: It was approved in Phoenix, January 20. 2010.]
#''(15 min)'' '''[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5465/6905/HL7ProjectScopeStatement-ITS-RIM-ITSv2010Jan-v2.doc Project Proposal for RIM-Based ITS]'''
+
Motion to accept: Beeler/Julian 5-0-0
#''(15 min)'' '''[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5466/6906/HL7ProjectScopeStatement-Security-v2010JanSecurityandPrivacyOntologyR1.doc Project Proposal for Security and Privacy Ontology]'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 
  
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
+
===[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5465/6905/HL7ProjectScopeStatement-ITS-RIM-ITSv2010Jan-v2.doc Project Proposal for RIM-Based ITS]===
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
+
In discussion: RIMBAA Work Group will be a co-sponsor. ITS may elect to have the May 2010 Ballot be Draft for Comment in anticipation of Sep2010 Normative Ballot. ITS Work Group will likely to come forward in coming weeks with yet another ITS.
 +
 
 +
Paul Knapp agreed to amend the proposal and send to Beeler.  It will be linked to these minutes upon receipt.
 +
 
 +
Motion to approve: Knapp/Beeler 6-0-0
 +
 
 +
===[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5466/6906/HL7ProjectScopeStatement-Security-v2010JanSecurityandPrivacyOntologyR1.doc Project Proposal for Security and Privacy Ontology]===
 +
Note that the proposing committee(s) were not represented on the call.  We agreed to discuss in order to inform the proponents of any concerns.
 +
 
 +
The group felt that current proposal is unclear as to what is being defined (classified) in this Ontology. Also, we need some assurance that the Vocabulary Work Group principles and methods for defining code systems will be followed and that the ontology will be published in the same way as current vocabulary content.
 +
 
 +
Security is asked to consider refinements to address these questions.  The Project Proposal will be brought up again for consideration on February 23.
 +
 
 +
Motion to defer final vote pending proposal amendment: Beeler/Stuart 5-0-0
 +
 
 +
===Adjourned at 12:33 PM===
  
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 18:03, 9 February 2010

FTSD - Foundation & Technology Steering Division

Conference Call February 9, 2010

Members:

  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)

Attendees

Beeler (mnm), Walker (Chair), Julian (inm), Laakso (tsc), Spronk (rimbaa), Knapp (its), Stuart (inm), Loyd (inm)

Agenda

Approve Minutes of February 2

On reviewing minutes, Laakso asked that we get approval date by primary committees for Binding Syntax proposal. [Subsequent: It was approved in Phoenix, January 20. 2010.] Motion to accept: Beeler/Julian 5-0-0

Project Proposal for RIM-Based ITS

In discussion: RIMBAA Work Group will be a co-sponsor. ITS may elect to have the May 2010 Ballot be Draft for Comment in anticipation of Sep2010 Normative Ballot. ITS Work Group will likely to come forward in coming weeks with yet another ITS.

Paul Knapp agreed to amend the proposal and send to Beeler. It will be linked to these minutes upon receipt.

Motion to approve: Knapp/Beeler 6-0-0

Project Proposal for Security and Privacy Ontology

Note that the proposing committee(s) were not represented on the call. We agreed to discuss in order to inform the proponents of any concerns.

The group felt that current proposal is unclear as to what is being defined (classified) in this Ontology. Also, we need some assurance that the Vocabulary Work Group principles and methods for defining code systems will be followed and that the ontology will be published in the same way as current vocabulary content.

Security is asked to consider refinements to address these questions. The Project Proposal will be brought up again for consideration on February 23.

Motion to defer final vote pending proposal amendment: Beeler/Stuart 5-0-0

Adjourned at 12:33 PM

Back to Meetings