Jump to navigation Jump to search
FTSD - Foundation & Technology Steering Division
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Walker, Beeler (MnM), Julian (InM), Knight (Voc), Laakso
Meeting Planning for Steering Division Meeting in Phoenix
- Reviewed TSC Agenda planned for Saturday, January 16 in Phoenix, in order to identify topics of interest to FTSD.
- Briefly discussed the "product List" being developed for the TSC on the HL7 Wiki. All SD member groups are encouraged to review the Product List for the content appropriate to their activities.
- Discussed the "Work Group Health" table developed and maintained by HL7 Staff to help the TSC assess the activity and viability of individual work groups. The Work Group Health Summary for FTSD is available for general review in PDF form. In addition, there is more detailed information available. See the Excel spreadsheet for this steering division, in particular, the "Key" tab of that sheet.
- Individual Work Groups who want a specific item on the agenda for the Steering Division Meeting on Monday Evening, January 18, 2010, are requested to send an e-mail to the Steering Division List. The agenda will be compiled after the TSC Meeting on Saturday the 16th.
Meeting adjourned at 12:40 Eastern.