Difference between revisions of "FTSD-ConCall20120605"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:
 
{{:Foundation & Technology Meetings}}
 
{{:Foundation & Technology Meetings}}
 
{{:Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Member Work Groups}}
 
{{:Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Member Work Groups}}
==Attendees==
+
'''No one on conference call''''
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Facilitator
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"| Note taker
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Quorum = 5
 
|-
 
|colspan="2"|Woody or Tony
 
|colspan="2"|Woody or Tony
 
|colspan="2"|Yes/No
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|-
 
|.||Knapp, Paul
 
|.||Huang, Wendy
 
|.||Julian, Tony
 
|-
 
|.||Nelson, Dale
 
|.||Oemig, Frank
 
|.||Loyd, Patrick
 
|-
 
|.||Stechishin, Andy
 
|.||Peters, Melva
 
|.||Shaver, Dave
 
|-
 
| ||
 
|.||Snelick, Robert
 
|.||Stuart, Sandy
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|- 
 
|.||Beeler, Woody
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter 
 
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd
 
|-
 
|.||Duteau, Jean
 
|.||Shabo PhD, Amnon
 
|.||Davis, Mike
 
|-
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame
 
|.||Spronk, Rene
 
|.||Moehrke, John 
 
|-
 
|.||McKenzie, Lloyd
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
|-
 
|.||Natarajan , Ravi
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Templates
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Vocabulary
 
|-
 
|.||Jorgenson, Don
 
|.||Baird, Douglas
 
|.||Case, James
 
|-
 
|.||Mulrooney, Galen
 
|.||Roberts , John
 
|.||Grain, Heather
 
|-
 
|.||Rubin, Ken
 
|.||Shafarman, Mark
 
|.||Hausam, Rob
 
|-
 
|.||Wrightson, Ann
 
| ||
 
|.||Klein, William Ted
 
|-
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
|.||Knight, Beverly
 
|-
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
|.||
 
|-
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|-
 
|.||Laakso, Lynn
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
|-
 
|.||.=Absent, X=Present
 
|-
 
 
 
|}
 
 
 
==Agenda==
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
 
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-F2F-20120514| Previous Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item1'''
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item2'''
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item3'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 
 
 
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
  
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 16:21, 5 June 2012

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)

Meeting Information

Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
HL7 Conference Call Service
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)


Steering Division Members:

  • Application Integration & Design (AID)
  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
  • Security
  • Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Templates
  • Vocabulary

No one on conference call'

Agenda items

Action Item List

Back to Meetings