FTSD-ConCall-20111004

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 16:58, 4 October 2011 by WoodyBeeler (talk | contribs) (→‎Agenda items)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)

Meeting Information

Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
HL7 Conference Call Service
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)


Steering Division Members:

  • Application Integration & Design (AID)
  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
  • Security
  • Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Templates
  • Vocabulary

Attendees

Facilitator Note taker Quorum
Woody Tony Yes
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Implementation/Conformance (InC) Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
X Knapp, Paul . Huang, Wendy X Julian, Tony
. Nelson, Dale . Oemig, Frank . Loyd, Patrick
. Stechishin, Andy . Peters, Melva . Shaver, Dave
. Snelick, Robert . Stuart, Sandy
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA) Security
X Beeler, Woody . Hendler MD, Peter . Blobel PhD, Bernd
. Duteau, Jean . Shabo PhD, Amnon X Moehrke, John
. Grieve, Grahame . Spronk, Rene
X McKenzie, Lloyd
. Natarajan , Ravi
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don . Baird, Douglas X Case, James
. Mulrooney, Galen . Roberts , John . Grain, Heather
. Rubin, Ken . Shafarman, Mark X Hausam, Rob
. Wrightson, Ann X Klein, William Ted
. Knight, Beverly
.
Guests
X Laakso, Lynn
. .=Absent, X=Present

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve WGM Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) PSS From MnM for RFH
  4. (15 min) PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority
  5. (15 min) Item3
  6. (5 min) Other Business

Agenda items

  1. Call to order at 11:10am U.S. Eastern Daylight
  2. MOTION: Approve agenda Lloyd/Tony
    1. VOTE: 5-0-0
  3. MOTION: Approve San Diego WGM Minutes Tony/Ted
    1. VOTE:5-0-0
  4. MOTION: Approve the RFH project scope statement
    1. VOTE: 5-0-0
  5. PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority
    1. Ted reported that there were some tweaks reported by Beverly and Heather, but they are not available
    2. Jim Case and Rob Hausam joined.
    3. Ted provided "v3" of document for on-screen review
    4. Basic project is to provide the definition of the governance process and interface points of the external terminology authority
    5. The Authority itself will be instituted as a result of this project.
    6. Ted: Include on the agenda for the next SNT call.
    7. NOTE: This is a non-product project.
    8. MOTION Will accept for email vote if refinement is done and email vote is necessary
      1. VOTE: 5-0-0
    9. Woody: to Lynn - We need check mark in PSS to allow for changing new policies/procedures.
  6. Ted: Getting roundtoit on updating core principles
  7. Adjournment at 12:38pm U.S. Eastern Daylight

A julian 16:38, 4 October 2011 (UTC)

Action Item List

Back to Meetings