Difference between revisions of "FTSD-ConCall-20111004"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with '{{subst::FTSD-ConCall-2010mmdd}}')
 
 
(18 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 18: Line 18:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Quorum
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Quorum
 
|-
 
|-
|colspan="2"|Woody or Tony
+
|colspan="2"|Woody
|colspan="2"|Woody or Tony
+
|colspan="2"|Tony
|colspan="2"|Yes/No
+
|colspan="2"|Yes
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)  
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)  
Line 26: Line 26:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Knapp, Paul
+
|X||Knapp, Paul
 
|.||Huang, Wendy
 
|.||Huang, Wendy
|.||Julian, Tony
+
|X||Julian, Tony
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Nelson, Dale
 
|.||Nelson, Dale
Line 46: Line 46:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|-   
 
|-   
|.||Beeler, Woody  
+
|X||Beeler, Woody  
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
 
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
 
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
Line 52: Line 52:
 
|.||Duteau, Jean  
 
|.||Duteau, Jean  
 
|.||Shabo PhD, Amnon  
 
|.||Shabo PhD, Amnon  
|.||Moehrke, John  
+
|X||Moehrke, John  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
Line 58: Line 58:
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||McKenzie, Lloyd  
+
|X||McKenzie, Lloyd  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
Line 72: Line 72:
 
|.||Jorgenson, Don  
 
|.||Jorgenson, Don  
 
|.||Baird, Douglas  
 
|.||Baird, Douglas  
|.||Case, James  
+
|X||Case, James  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Mulrooney, Galen  
 
|.||Mulrooney, Galen  
Line 80: Line 80:
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
 
|.||Shafarman, Mark  
 
|.||Shafarman, Mark  
|.||Hausam, Rob  
+
|X||Hausam, Rob  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Wrightson, Ann  
 
|.||Wrightson, Ann  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Klein, William Ted
+
|X||Klein, William Ted
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
Line 96: Line 96:
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Laakso, Lynn  
+
|X||Laakso, Lynn  
 
| ||
 
| ||
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
Line 107: Line 107:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-ConCall-201ymmDD| Previous Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
+
#''(05 min)'' Approve [[FTSD-F2F-20110912| WGM Minutes]] & Accept Agenda
#''(15 min)'' '''Item1'''
+
#''(15 min)'' '''PSS From MnM for RFH'''
#''(15 min)'' '''Item2'''
+
#''(15 min)'' '''PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority'''
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item3'''  
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item3'''  
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
  
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 +
#Call to order at 11:10am U.S. Eastern Daylight
 +
#'''MOTION: ''' Approve agenda Lloyd/Tony
 +
##'''VOTE:''' 5-0-0
 +
#'''MOTION:''' Approve [[FTSD-F2F-20110912| San Diego WGM Minutes]]  Tony/Ted
 +
##'''VOTE:'''5-0-0
 +
#'''MOTION:''' Approve the [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6496/8784/HL7ProjectScopeStatementMnMIR4Hprojectv0.5.doc RFH project scope statement]
 +
##'''VOTE:''' 5-0-0
 +
#PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority
 +
##Ted reported that there were some tweaks reported by Beverly and Heather, but they are not available
 +
##Jim Case and Rob Hausam joined.
 +
##Ted provided [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6495/8783/HL7PSS-ExternalTerminologyAuthorityv3.doc "v3" of document] for on-screen review
 +
##Basic project is to provide the definition of the governance process and interface points of the external terminology authority
 +
##The ''Authority'' itself will be instituted as a result of this project.
 +
##Ted: Include on the agenda for the next SNT call. 
 +
##NOTE: This is a non-product project.
 +
##'''MOTION''' Will accept for email vote if refinement is done and email vote is necessary
 +
###'''VOTE:''' 5-0-0
 +
##Woody: to Lynn - We need check mark in PSS to allow for changing new policies/procedures.
 +
#Ted: Getting roundtoit on updating core principles
 +
#Adjournment at 12:38pm U.S. Eastern Daylight
 +
[[User:A julian|A julian]] 16:38, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
 +
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
  
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 16:58, 4 October 2011

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)

Meeting Information

Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
HL7 Conference Call Service
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)


Steering Division Members:

  • Application Integration & Design (AID)
  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
  • Security
  • Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Templates
  • Vocabulary

Attendees

Facilitator Note taker Quorum
Woody Tony Yes
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Implementation/Conformance (InC) Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
X Knapp, Paul . Huang, Wendy X Julian, Tony
. Nelson, Dale . Oemig, Frank . Loyd, Patrick
. Stechishin, Andy . Peters, Melva . Shaver, Dave
. Snelick, Robert . Stuart, Sandy
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA) Security
X Beeler, Woody . Hendler MD, Peter . Blobel PhD, Bernd
. Duteau, Jean . Shabo PhD, Amnon X Moehrke, John
. Grieve, Grahame . Spronk, Rene
X McKenzie, Lloyd
. Natarajan , Ravi
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don . Baird, Douglas X Case, James
. Mulrooney, Galen . Roberts , John . Grain, Heather
. Rubin, Ken . Shafarman, Mark X Hausam, Rob
. Wrightson, Ann X Klein, William Ted
. Knight, Beverly
.
Guests
X Laakso, Lynn
. .=Absent, X=Present

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve WGM Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) PSS From MnM for RFH
  4. (15 min) PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority
  5. (15 min) Item3
  6. (5 min) Other Business

Agenda items

  1. Call to order at 11:10am U.S. Eastern Daylight
  2. MOTION: Approve agenda Lloyd/Tony
    1. VOTE: 5-0-0
  3. MOTION: Approve San Diego WGM Minutes Tony/Ted
    1. VOTE:5-0-0
  4. MOTION: Approve the RFH project scope statement
    1. VOTE: 5-0-0
  5. PSS from Vocabulary on External Terminology Authority
    1. Ted reported that there were some tweaks reported by Beverly and Heather, but they are not available
    2. Jim Case and Rob Hausam joined.
    3. Ted provided "v3" of document for on-screen review
    4. Basic project is to provide the definition of the governance process and interface points of the external terminology authority
    5. The Authority itself will be instituted as a result of this project.
    6. Ted: Include on the agenda for the next SNT call.
    7. NOTE: This is a non-product project.
    8. MOTION Will accept for email vote if refinement is done and email vote is necessary
      1. VOTE: 5-0-0
    9. Woody: to Lynn - We need check mark in PSS to allow for changing new policies/procedures.
  6. Ted: Getting roundtoit on updating core principles
  7. Adjournment at 12:38pm U.S. Eastern Daylight

A julian 16:38, 4 October 2011 (UTC)

Action Item List

Back to Meetings