Difference between revisions of "FTSD-ConCall-20110823"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(7 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Infrastructure and Messaging  (InM)
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Knapp, Paul
+
|X||Knapp, Paul
 
|X||Huang, Wendy
 
|X||Huang, Wendy
|||Julian, Tony
+
|X||Julian, Tony
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Nelson, Dale
 
|.||Nelson, Dale
Line 46: Line 46:
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Security
 
|-   
 
|-   
|.||Beeler, Woody  
+
|X||Beeler, Woody  
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
 
|.||Hendler MD, Peter   
 
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
 
|.||Blobel PhD, Bernd  
Line 56: Line 56:
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
 
|.||Grieve, Grahame  
 
|.||Spronk, Rene  
 
|.||Spronk, Rene  
| ||  
+
| ||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||McKenzie, Lloyd  
 
|.||McKenzie, Lloyd  
Line 80: Line 80:
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
 
|.||Rubin, Ken  
 
|X||Shafarman, Mark  
 
|X||Shafarman, Mark  
|.||Hamm, Russell
+
|.||Hausam, Rob
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.||Wrightson, Ann  
 
|.||Wrightson, Ann  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Hausam, Rob
+
|.||Klein, William Ted
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|.||Klein, William Ted
+
|X||Knight, Beverly
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
 
| ||  
|X||Knight, Beverly
+
|>||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
 
|colspan="6" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|Guests
Line 119: Line 119:
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Agenda item list|Agenda items]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 
===[[FTSD Action item list|Action Item List]]===
 +
 +
==Minutes==
 +
#Meeting called to order at 12:07
 +
#Agenda adopted by acclamation
 +
#Motion
 +
##To approve [[FTSC-ConCall-20110809| Minutes of August 9]]
 +
##Passed 7-0-0
 +
#Review Project Scope Statement [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6404/8609/HL7ProjectScopeStatementUpdatedTemplateInterchangeFormatDSTU-July212011.doc For template interchange format]
 +
##Mark Shafarman presented Templates PSS that will become an update to the prior project.  This proposal has been prepared based on prior experience in re: the definition and exchange of templates.
 +
##Suggested revise "Objectives" by dropping word "ballot" from first line.
 +
## Motion to approve
 +
##* Moved/seconded by Shafarman/Beeler
 +
##* Approved 6-0-1
 +
#Proposed FTSD agenda for the September Plenary and WGM
 +
##Requested a paragraph to introduce the topics to be discussed in regards to the discussion of SAIF Artifact Definitions.
 +
##Agreed to a second item for a discussion of how should HL7 deal with projects whose principal participant leaves HL7, but where the sponsoring Work Group believes the effort should go continue. (InM has several of such projects.)
 +
#Whether to meet September 6
 +
#*Agreed to retain that meeting as an opportunity to add to or refine the September WGM agenda.
 +
*Motion to adjourn - Knight/Mulrooney
  
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Foundation_%26_Technology_Meeting_Minutes_and_Agendas|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 18:00, 23 August 2011

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)

Meeting Information

Conference Call is scheduled for 0.5 hour,
Tuesday 12:00 PM to be repeated every other week
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
HL7 Conference Call Service
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 (Passcode: 943627)
Online Meeting Service - GoToMeeting
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/385800034 (GoToMeeting ID: 385-800-034)


Steering Division Members:

  • Application Integration & Design (AID)
  • Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
  • Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing(CGIT)
  • Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
  • Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
  • Security
  • Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Templates
  • Vocabulary

Attendees

Facilitator Note taker Quorum
Woody Tony Yes
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Implementation/Conformance (InC) Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
X Knapp, Paul X Huang, Wendy X Julian, Tony
. Nelson, Dale . Oemig, Frank . Loyd, Patrick
. Stechishin, Andy . Peters, Melva . Shaver, Dave
. Snelick, Robert X Stuart, Sandy
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA) Security
X Beeler, Woody . Hendler MD, Peter . Blobel PhD, Bernd
. Duteau, Jean . Shabo PhD, Amnon . Moehrke, John
. Grieve, Grahame . Spronk, Rene
. McKenzie, Lloyd
. Natarajan , Ravi
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don . Baird, Douglas . Case, James
X Mulrooney, Galen . Roberts , John . Grain, Heather
. Rubin, Ken X Shafarman, Mark . Hausam, Rob
. Wrightson, Ann . Klein, William Ted
X Knight, Beverly
>
Guests
X Laakso, Lynn
. .=Absent, X=Present

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (15 min) PSS for Template Interchange Format DSTU
    1. Template interchange format DSTU
  4. (15 min) Should/will we meet September 6?
  5. (15 min) Agenda for SanDiego WGM
    1. (15 min) Artifact Definition Discussion re: SAIF (Requested by Ken Rubin)
    2. (15 min) Item 2
    3. (15 min) Item 3
  6. (5 min) Other Business

Agenda items

Action Item List

Minutes

  1. Meeting called to order at 12:07
  2. Agenda adopted by acclamation
  3. Motion
    1. To approve Minutes of August 9
    2. Passed 7-0-0
  4. Review Project Scope Statement For template interchange format
    1. Mark Shafarman presented Templates PSS that will become an update to the prior project. This proposal has been prepared based on prior experience in re: the definition and exchange of templates.
    2. Suggested revise "Objectives" by dropping word "ballot" from first line.
    3. Motion to approve
      • Moved/seconded by Shafarman/Beeler
      • Approved 6-0-1
  5. Proposed FTSD agenda for the September Plenary and WGM
    1. Requested a paragraph to introduce the topics to be discussed in regards to the discussion of SAIF Artifact Definitions.
    2. Agreed to a second item for a discussion of how should HL7 deal with projects whose principal participant leaves HL7, but where the sponsoring Work Group believes the effort should go continue. (InM has several of such projects.)
  6. Whether to meet September 6
    • Agreed to retain that meeting as an opportunity to add to or refine the September WGM agenda.
  • Motion to adjourn - Knight/Mulrooney

Back to Meetings