Foundation & Technology Steering Division - Conference Call June 1, 2010
- Members present:
- Stuart - Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- Beeler - Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Moehrke - Security
- Walker - Chair
- Members not represented
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Walker, Beeler, Moehrke, Stuart, Laakso
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Minutes from Rio & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) RIMBAA Mission and Scope
- (15 min) ITS Project Scope Statement
- (5 min) Other Business
Minutes from Rio
Beeler/Moerhke - Unanimous
RIMBAA from Rene Spronk
I'm unable to find an agenda for Todays call - I believe the new Mission and Scope of RIMBAA is one of the agenda items. See for the (yet to be approved) new mission & scope.
I won't be able to attend the call today; I do however believe the changes to be non-controversial in nature. If there are any questions the RIMBAA co-chairs will be glad to address them.
Beeler/Stuart - Unanimous
Reviewed the Project Proposal for "Neutral Mapping Notation Discussion focused primarily on Textual changes:
- The use of the Greek "mu" in the name for Micro-ITS is cute, but difficult to support as minutes, documents, etc. are produced. Steering division requests a reversion to "Micro-ITS"
- The proposal does not show date of WG approval - This must be updated.
- Punctuation made it difficult to recognize the definition of the "DSL" acronym.
A revised Scope statement with these changes has been posted on Gforge. IF the ITS WG will accept these changes, and add the date it approved the statement, the following motion will stand as Steering Division approval.
Move to approve, as amended - Beeler/Stuart - Unanimous