Emergency Care (EC) Domain Analyses Model, Release 1
The scope of this project is to create a Domain Analyses Model (DAM) for Emergency Care. The initial scope include in-hospital emergency care however is anticipated that this initial scope will be expanded to pre-hospital care and secondary data users in subsequent versions.
Summary: Number of participants: 10 Most popular option: Affirmative Votes in favor: 9 Comments: 2
- Jim Case - Affirmative
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb - Affirmative
- Jim McClay (EC) - Abstain
- Helmut Koenig, II - Affirmative
- Ed Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Austin Kreisler (Lab) - Affirmative
- Robert Root - Affirmative
- Martin Hurrell (WG GAS) - Affirmative
- Crystal Kallem (CIC) - Affirmative
- Rita Altamore (PHER) - Affirmative
- Comment by Andy Spooner (Child Health Workgroup). (Monday, October 6, 2008 1:17:53 PM EDT) I wonder if this would be more feasible if the scope were made even narrower. Emergency care, even confined to the in-hospital portion, is incredibly broad.
- Comment by Austin Kreisler (Lab). (Thursday, October 9, 2008 3:10:33 PM EDT) A DAM is not a new product, its a V3 related product.