DESD PSS: PHER WG - Cancer Registry CDA Implementation Guide
Please vote on the PSS for the PHER WG. Enter your name and WG along with your vote. 1 vote per WG. Poll open until July 2, 2014.
Link to PSS: Cancer Registry CDA IGuide PSS
Link to Updated PSS: Cancer Registry CDA IGuide PSS Updated
Link to Doodle Poll: Doodle Poll Link
- Number of participants: 8
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 7
- Comments: 0
- Non-participating work groups counted as abstaining solely for the purpose of counting quorum:
|'||Affirmative||Negative (with comment)||Abstain|
|Elaine Ayres (Patient Care)||OK|
|John Rhoads (HCD/DEV)||OK|
|Edward Helton BRIDG||OK|
|Ken Pool (PHER)||OK|
|Craig Gabron (AWG)||OK|
|John Walsh (Anesthesia)||OK|
|Mollie Ullman (CG)||OK|
|Melva Peters (Pharmacy)||OK|
- Received by email June 17, 2014 - from Mollie Ullman-Cullere (Clinical Genomics): CG's voted negative, because the requirements include genetic test results. CG would like to be included as a co-sponsor for the genetic results portion. We sent an email to key persons on the project and have not gotten a response.
- Received by email June 28, 2014 - from Wendy Scharber: Please note that Clinical Genomics is requesting inclusion as an Interested Party. They decided against being a co-sponsor.
Work Group Health and PBS Metrics Review
- Work Group Health: Green
- Review of PBS Metrics: RED