DESD PSS:Data Elements for Emergency Department Systems (DEEDS)
Please vote on the PSS for the Emergency Care WG. Enter your name and WG along with your vote. 1 vote per WG. Poll open until 11/1/11 unless quorum is reached earlier. Link to Document: Data Elements for Emergency Department Systems (DEEDS)update and revision
- Summary - Passed (8/0/0/1)
- Number of participants: 8
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 8
- Comments: 1
- Non-participating work groups counted as abstaining solely for the purpose of counting quorum: 0
|Jim McKinley (AWG)||OK|
|John Rhoads (DEV)||OK|
|Mead Walker (PSWG)||OK|
|Helmut Koenig (II)||OK|
|edward helton (RCRIM)||OK|
|Suzanne Gonzales-Webb (CBCC)||OK|
|Dianne Reeves (CIC)||OK|
|Joy Kuhl (Child Health)||OK|
|Joginder Madra (PHER)||10/17/11 1:07 PM||- Section 2. Feel that given the data set’s intended recipients that PHER should be noted as an interested party.
- Section 3b. Given that the current data exchange and reporting landscape is fragmented, how will adding another standard to the mix help unify approaches?
- Section 3c. What is the timeline for moving the material to normative?
- Section 5a does not appear to be filled out.