DESD PSS-Patient Safety Risk Management Plans
Please vote on the project scope for the Risk Management Plan project from Patient Safety. Enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please. Any comments added through the poll should also be distributed to the DESD list server.
Link to Document: Patient Safety Risk Management Plans
- Summary - Passed (9/0/1/2)
- Number of participants: 10
- Most popular option: Affirmative
- Votes in favor: 9
- Comments: 2
|Work Group||Voter||Affirmative||Negative||Abstain||Abstain (quorum)|
|Child Health||Joy Kuhl||OK|
|Clinical Interoperability Council||Steve Bentley||OK|
|Health Care Devices|
|Imaging Integration||Helmut Koenig||OK|
|Patient Safety||Mead Walker||OK|
- Edward Tripp October 18, 2010 3:14:45 PM EDT
- Ed Helton did not indicate that he was casting a vote for RCRIM so I added my vote. Don't count it twice.
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb (CBCC) October 15, 2010 5:10:18 PM EDT
- Is there anyone from Pharmacy WG involved with either of these projects? Seems to me that if you are working with pharmacovigilence and pre-/post-marketing it seems that someone from pharmacy should be involved.