Dolin, Beeler, McCay, Parker, Case, Buitendyck
- What do we believe the T3F deliverables to be?
- Discuss the material Hans sent us and develop action plans for creating the T3F deliverables.
- Additional logistics
Deliverables and Scope
Recommend Structure & Architecture with White Papers and Dissolve
Execute part of the TD responsibilities as an interim
Deal with SI documents and Issues therein
Answer: All of the above
What should focus be? -- Identifying Architectural objectives and fulfilling them (i.e. reuse models not "DO THIS")
Identify issues between committees and recommend a process to resolve, but not to resolve by dictate.
- Starting with the Current "HDF", and the SI Documents identify the SIX (not more) features/objectives of the HL7 "Architecture" (e.g. "reuse common models")
- Work through the SI documents to identify issues and strategies that prevent achieving these objectives, and/or facilitate achieving them
- Define a process that can realize deliverables that meet these objectives.
- Identify principles under which Committees are formed and differentiated, including inter-committee conflict and provide a resolution therefore.
- Create a white paper for review by Board and TSC about this