Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC - Technical Steering Committee
Monday, June 30th, 2008 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5) To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466# GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/822618174 GoToMeeting ID: 822-618-174
back to TSC Minutes and Agendas
- CTO: John Quinn
- Domain Experts: Jim Case (primary), Austin Kreisler (alternate)
- Foundation & Technology: Woody Beeler (alternate)
- Structure & Semantic Design: Calvin Beebe (primary), Gregg Seppala (alternate)
- Technical & Support Services: Ken McCaslin (primary), Helen Stevens Love (alternate)
- Affiliate: Frank Oemig,
- ARB Chair: Charlie Mead
- HQ: Karen Van Hentenryck
- Charles Jaffe (CEO); Ed Hammond (HL7 Chair); Chuck Meyer (HL7 Vice Chair)
- Austin Kreisler
- Ioana Singureanu
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call - The following individuals participated on the call: Chuck Meyer, Ken McCaslin, Charlie McCay, John Quinn, Calvin Beebe, John Koisch, Karen Van Hentenryck. We did not achieve quorum and thus no business was conducted.
- Discussion topics -
- Need to map project to the Roadmap - Charlie McCay expressed concern regarding this lack of intermediate documentaiton. We have asked work groups to provide their three year plans and we are still working on the Roadmap. At some point in the near future we need to marry the two. There is a fair amount of work to done to provide this level of detail. ACTION ITEM: Ken McCaslin agreed to review the list of people who have attended the Project Insight training and to determine if we cn recuit them as project facilitators.
- GOM changes - Chuck Meyer briefly described suggested changes to the GOM
- Out-of-cycle ArB - John Koisch noted that minutes from the recent ou-of-cycle meeting are posted to the ArB wiki. The meeting was successful and there was follow up discussion on last week's ArB call last week. There are two additional ArB out-of-cycle meeting scheduled this summer, one in mid-July and the other in August.
Call adjourned at 11:25 am ET.