Difference between revisions of "Concall-20080602"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
== Apologies ==
== Apologies ==
Revision as of 09:51, 2 June 2008
TSC - Technical Steering Committee
Monday, June 2nd, 2008 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5) To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466# GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/822618174 GoToMeeting ID: 822-618-174
back to TSC Minutes and Agendas
- CTO: John Quinn
- Domain Experts: Jim Case (primary), Austin Kreisler (alternate)
- Foundation & Technology: Ioana Singureanu (primary), Woody Beeler (alternate)
- Structure & Semantic Design: Calvin Beebe (primary), Gregg Seppala (alternate)
- Technical & Support Services: Ken McCaslin (primary), Helen Stevens Love (alternate)
- Affiliate: Frank Oemig,
- ARB Chair: Charlie Mead
- HQ: Karen Van Hentenryck
- Charles Jaffe (CEO); Ed Hammond (HL7 Chair); Chuck Meyer (HL7 Vice Chair)
- John Quinn
- Woody Beeler
- (5 min) Meeting Admin
- (20 min) Standing Committee Reports/Approvals
- CEO Report -
- CTO Report -
- ARB report -
- Affiliates Report -
- Domain Experts - The Domain Experts Steering Division held a conference call on May 28th, but failed to achieve quorum. We are holding an email vote on a number of project scope statements.
- Request - Need clarification on process for dissolving a work group. The GOM indicates that all co-chairs need to be notified, that seems clear. It also indicates that a "conference" must be scheduled to discuss the dissolution request. Is that "conference" just for the Steering Division, or is it for all co-chairs? Also, how much time needs to be allotted to allow members to come forward to join the work group, thus rendering the dissolution of the work group moot (as indicated in the GOM)?
- MOTION by SD: To approve the project scope statement for Medical Product and Device Listing. This is a JIC project that should of been included in the list of projects submitted for approval by the TSC back in early March, but was somehow left out. 
- Foundation & Technology - MOTION by SD: To approve the updated JAVA work group mission/charter 
- Structure & Semantic Design - Motion by SD: That the start date for non-Pubs-db ballots be included in the HL7 ballot schedule on the web site and that the deadline for submission be only 30 prior to the close of ballot.
- Technical & Support Services -
- (30 min) Discussion topics
- Request to publish Genotype DSTU Update 2 document as DSTU 
- TSC elections - Van Hentenryck
- Establishing due dates for project clean up, 2-3 year plans, SWOT analysis, etc - McCay
- Developing a product list - McCay.
- Reaffirmation of V2 XML standard - Meyer
- Out-of-cycle ballot criteria