Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC - Technical Steering Committee
Monday, December 10th, 2007 11:00 AM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5) To participate, dial 702-894-2444 and enter pass code 1244667# GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/822618174 GoToMeeting ID: 822-618-174
back to TSC Minutes and Agendas
- Chair: Charlie McCay
- CTO: John Quinn
- Domain Experts: Jim Case (primary), Austin Kreisler (alternate)
- Foundation & Technology: Ioana Singureanu (primary), Woody Beeler (alternate)
- Structure & Semantic Design: Calvin Beebe (primary), Gregg Seppala (alternate)
- Technical & Support Services: Ken McCaslin (primary), Helen Stevens Love (alternate)
- Affiliate: Frank Oemig, Charlie McCay
- ARB Chair: Charlie Mead
- HQ: Karen Van Hentenryck
- Charles Jaffe (CE); Chuck Meyer (HL7 Chair); Ed Hammond (HL7 Chair Elect)
- (10 min) Meeting Admin
- Roll Call Ed Hammond, Ken McCaslin, Woody Beeler, Jim Case, Karen Van Hentenryck, Austin Kreisler, Calvin Beebe, John Quinn (chairing the call), Frank Oemig, Gregg Seppala, Charlie Mead, Ioana Singureanu, and Charlie McCay (joined late) were on the call.
- Accept Agenda MOTION by McCaslin: To accept the agenda; seconded by Case. Motion passed unanimously.
- Approve Minutes Concall-20071203 Motion by McCaslin: To accept the minutes, seconded by Charlie Mead. Motion passed unanimously.
- (10 min) Standing Committee Reports
- CEO Report - Dr. Jaffe was not on the call.
- CTO Report - Quinn reported that he has participated on a number of conference calls related to tooling and the scope for the tooling project. In Jan, the tooling group will present the scope and user requirements associated with tools. In the meantime, issues related to the tools continue to arise. We need a comprehensive plan and we are waiting to see how much OHT and IBM are going to contribute to this project. There is some concern from Quinn and Jaffe’s perspective regarding the contributions from the other participants in the OHT. We need support for backwards compatiblity and re-versioning.
- ARB report - Charlie Mead reported that there has been progress on getting the ARB members on place. Most of the steering division has submitted candidates and C. Mead has received confirmation from some of the candidate regarding their willingness to server. C. Mead also He has requests out to Renee Spronk and Ron Parker and Mead Walker has also agreed to serve. The goal is to have a group ready for the Jan WGM. Domain experts have also submitted a candidate. The goal for next week is to have a list of proposed candidates for the TSC to approve.
- Affiliates Report
- Domain Experts
- Foundation & Technology
- Structure & Semanic Design
- Technical & Support Services
- (10 mins) TSC created committees - how should co-chairs be selected (Ken)
- (10 mins) Schema quality issue (woody)
- (10 mins) Product and Services Strategy input (Charlie)
- (10 min) issue review and processing
- Status of gForge Implementation -
- tsc issue review process