T3F - Transitional Technical Task Force
Conference Call is scheduled for 1.0 hour
Tuesday June 12, 2007 12:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5)
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
Telephone conference Information - HL7 Conference Service
- Phone Number: +1 702-894-2444
- Participant Passcode: 1244667
Online Meeting service - GoToMeeting
- GoToMeeting ID: 791-835-615
Beeler, Blobel, Buitendijk, Case, McCay, Lorenzi, Parker
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (10 min) Status of Restructured TSC formation
- (25 min) Communication plan above and beyond the Wiki How do we expose what we are working on, and the conclusions reached. Also how to we find out what is causing most frustration in the working group, and thus warrants T3F/TD attention. Need to establish a formal mechanism for raising an issue with the TSC / T3F so that it can be tracked, and a timely and visible resolution reached. The ballot quality issue is an example of this.
- (10 min) Quality Issues of Ballot Content - Need to advise, oversee, understand and seek solutions. This agenda item arose out of a particular problem with the schemas, with an appeal being made to the T3F that more resource be assigned to short term identification and resolution of these issues.
- (05 min) Other business