T3F - Transitional Technical Task Force
Conference Call is scheduled for 1.0 hour
Tuesday Mar 20, 2007 12:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5)
Please consult http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your local times
Telephone conference Information - HL7 Conference Service
- Phone Number: 973-582-2813
- Participant Passcode: 124466
Online Meeting service - GoToMeeting
- GoToMeeting ID: 791-835-615
- Present Beeler, Blobel, Buitendijk, Case, McCay, Lorenzi, Parker
- Propose alternate sub-group rationale or positioning, if you desire
- Revise the TD organizational relationship chart (Parker)
- Revise the Sub-Group composition chart (Beeler)
- Consider items on the Decisions/Issues List
- Is the CTO the TD Chair or an "administrative Officer" who supports the TD?
- How should the TD Vice-chair be selected?
- Should the TD representative for the Direct Support sub-group be chosen in the same fashion as the representatives of FT, SS & DE, including the election of an alternate?
- What should be the "generic" term used to refer to the sub-groups?
- (05 min) Roll Call & Accept agenda
- (50 min) Technical Directorate Review/Advance Recent T3F actions
- (05 min) Next Steps