Attachments WG Mission & Charter Update
Vote to approve the Attachments Work Groups updated Mission & Charter. Please enter your name and Work Group along with your vote. Only one vote per Work Group please.
Summary: Number of participants: 12 Most popular option: Affirmative Votes in favor: 10 Comments: 1
- Robert Root (ASIG)- Affirmative
- Melvin Reynolds (for DEV)- Abstain
- Rob Hausam (LAB)- Affirmative
- Richard Thoreson (CBCC)- Affirmative
- Helmut Koenig (II) - No vote
- Austin Kreisler (co-chair) - Affirmative
- Kristi Eckerson (PHER) - Affirmative
- Jim McCain (Government Projects - Affirmative
- William Goossen (PC) - Affirmative
- Garry Cruickshank (Pharmacy) - Affirmative
- Lise Stevens (PSSIG) - Affirmative
- Ed Tripp (RCRIM) - Affirmative
- Comment by Melvin Reynolds (for DEV). (Monday, July 14, 2008 10:34:25 AM EDT) Would convert to an affirmative if the scope was clearer. propose a friendly amendment: "primarily in the United States (the US Realm)." should either be "in the United States Realm." or (and this seems to set unacheivable aspirations) removed if all realms are to be in scope.