Difference between revisions of "2018-06-04 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst:: TSC Minutes template}}")
 
Line 66: Line 66:
 
##Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
##Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
 
##Agenda review and approval -
 
##Agenda review and approval -
##Approve Minutes of [[2018-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda]]
+
##Approve Minutes of [[2018-04-30_TSC_Call_Agenda]]
 +
##Approve Minutes of [[2018-05-12 TSC WGM Agenda]]
 +
##Approve Minutes of [[2018-05-13 TSC WGM Agenda]]
 +
##Approve Minutes of [[2018-05-16 TSC WGM Agenda]]
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 +
##Melva will pull SD M&Cs and DMPs to develop a harmonized version
 +
##Steering Divisions to do SWOT analysis and submit to TSC by 2018-07-09
 +
##Ken will take a pass at reviewing/proposing edits to TSC Mission and Charter by mid-June
 
#Approval items from last week's e-vote:
 
#Approval items from last week's e-vote:
 
#Approval items for this week:
 
#Approval items for this week:
 
#Discussion topics:  
 
#Discussion topics:  
 +
##From SGB: Recommendation that TSC consider vocabulary tooling and co-chair succession planning
 +
##From SGB: Redirecting ballot comments (Anne to invite Karen)
 +
##ARB Definition of Guidance Document
 +
##CDA-MG, CIMI-MG, and V2MG candidates
 +
##WG move issues/requests
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
<!-- #WGM Planning - -->
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]/Parking Lot
 
#[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=313 Open Issues List]/Parking Lot
 +
##Look into ways to integrate new projects into HL7 including resource requirements - MK
 +
##Define organizational function of bringing external projects in – Paul
 +
##Look at ways to determine if projects coming in are HL7-appropriate projects from a resource and scope standpoint - ARB to comment if our current process is comprehensive
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===

Revision as of 21:05, 31 May 2018

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Austin Kreisler . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau . John Roberts, GOM Expert
. Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli . Ken McCaslin
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Austin Kreisler . Andy Stechishin
. Floyd Eisenberg . Paul Knapp . Mary Kay McDaniel . Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-04-30_TSC_Call_Agenda
    4. Approve Minutes of 2018-05-12 TSC WGM Agenda
    5. Approve Minutes of 2018-05-13 TSC WGM Agenda
    6. Approve Minutes of 2018-05-16 TSC WGM Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. Melva will pull SD M&Cs and DMPs to develop a harmonized version
    2. Steering Divisions to do SWOT analysis and submit to TSC by 2018-07-09
    3. Ken will take a pass at reviewing/proposing edits to TSC Mission and Charter by mid-June
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  4. Approval items for this week:
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. From SGB: Recommendation that TSC consider vocabulary tooling and co-chair succession planning
    2. From SGB: Redirecting ballot comments (Anne to invite Karen)
    3. ARB Definition of Guidance Document
    4. CDA-MG, CIMI-MG, and V2MG candidates
    5. WG move issues/requests
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Look into ways to integrate new projects into HL7 including resource requirements - MK
    2. Define organizational function of bringing external projects in – Paul
    3. Look at ways to determine if projects coming in are HL7-appropriate projects from a resource and scope standpoint - ARB to comment if our current process is comprehensive

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.