2018-04-23 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 13:50, 23 April 2018 by Anne wizauer (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-04-23
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Austin Kreisler . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau . John Roberts, GOM Expert
. Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli . Ken McCaslin
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Austin Kreisler . Andy Stechishin
. Floyd Eisenberg . Paul Knapp . Mary Kay McDaniel . Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .

. . . . .


  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-04-16 TSC Call Agenda
    4. Forward any Cologne agenda items to Austin
    5. Plans to implement password protection on TSC GoToMeeting
  2. Review action items
    1. Wayne to discuss comments on the JRIA balloting, testing, and communication plan with Lloyd
    2. John to look at GOM updates that were made and analyze status of TSC requested updates
    3. Ken to reach out to HQ to determine if cochair meeting facilitator training issues should be a Monday evening topic
    4. John, Lynn, Anne to touch base on updating language around withdrawals for Essential Requirements
      • Initial chart drafted/updates discussed - Lynn here to present
    5. Essentialism Actions
      1. SDs to look at their Mission and Charters and make updates in Cologne
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the CIC WG of the Clinical SD for Common Clinical Registry Framework: Core Data Elements for Registry Interoperability at Project Insight 1391 and TSC Tracker 15953
      • Referred by Jean
    2. Normative Publication Request by the EHR WG of the Administrative SD for HL7 EHRS-FM Release 2 Functional Profile: Meaningful Use 2015 Edition at Project Insight 1261 and TSC Tracker 15949
      • Referred by OSSD: There is an outstanding negative.
      • Need to discuss updating the publication request form to indicate that a recirculation ballot has occurred to address outstanding negative
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 5-0-0 with CSD, Giorgio, ARB, Jean, and OSSD voting:
    1. WG Dissolution Request by the Healthcare Standards Integration WG
    2. STU Extension/Unballoted STU Update Request from the CDS WG of the Clinical SD forHL7 Implementation Guide: Decision Support Service, Release 1at Project Insight 1018 and TSC Tracker 15950
    3. Unballoted STU Update Request by the CDS WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Clinical Decision Support; Virtual Medical Record (vMR) Templates, Release 1 at Project Insight 1030 and TSC Tracker 15951
    4. STU Extension Request by the Public Health WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Public Health Case Report, Release 2: the Electronic Initial Case Report (eICR), Release 1, STU Release 1.1 - US Realm at Project Insight 1216 and TSC Tracker 15952
  5. Approval items for this week:
  6. Discussion topics:
    1. MOTION to discontinue board reports; items that need to be referred to the board should be sent to the CTO for inclusion in the CTO's board report: Ken/Wayne
    2. Review Ken's edited DMP document
    3. Further comments on JIRA balloting, testing, and communication plan
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Interest/User Groups
    2. Substantive change/management group responsibilities


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.