2017-11-06 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
. Ken McCaslin . Tony Julian . Jean Duteau Regrets Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Calvin Beebe . Andy Stechishin
. John Roberts . Paul Knapp . Austin Kreisler . Sandra Stuart
. Floyd Eisenberg, Co-chair Elect . . Mary Kay McDaniel, Co-chair Elect .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017--10-30 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
      • Austin to draft communication to WGs giving them clarification and instructions on how to handle ballot reconciliation using the language currently in the GOM and HL7 ER
      • Freida to update the language for the GOM change re: extensions and bring back to TSC for review
      • EST to review expired STUs not appearing on STU page as they do on the main standards grid.
      • Withdrawal Process Actions:
        • Anne to add line "Feedback collection mechanism" to template - "describe the means by which you'll collect comments on this withdrawal and provide link"
        • Anne to delete Gforge from tracker section and state "tracking number assigned and tracking system used."
        • EST to evaluate comment collection mechanisms
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  4. Approval items for this week:
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. Review of new DMP templates
    2. Further discussion on Product Life Cycle Management Strategy from SGB
      • SGB to review comments on 2017-11-08 call. Need to remove individual products, groups that haven't been stood up yet, and add best practice language for non-product management groups
    3. Revised SGB Mission and Charter and boilerplate Mission and Charter - Paul/Austin
  6. Essentialism
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. January Agenda:
      • ARB GOM change

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.