Difference between revisions of "2017-08-21 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 61: Line 61:
#*Agenda review and approval -
#*Agenda review and approval -
#*Approve Minutes of [[2017-08-14 TSC Call Agenda]]
#*Approve Minutes of [[2017-08-14 TSC Call Agenda]]
#*Review gforge tracker https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=1065
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
##Paul to update process for order of PSS review with suggestions from 2017-08-07 call
##Paul to update process for order of PSS review with suggestions from 2017-08-07 call

Revision as of 14:40, 18 August 2017

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-08-21
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
Ken McCaslin Tony Julian Regrets Jean Duteau Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. Wayne Kubick Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Melva Peters . Russ Hamm Calvin Beebe Andy Stechishin
John Roberts Paul Knapp Austin Kreisler Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 regrets Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 . Lynn Laakso

. . . . .


  1. Housekeeping
  2. Review action items
    1. Paul to update process for order of PSS review with suggestions from 2017-08-07 call
    2. Ken to send final Mission and Charter Review Checklist to steering divisions for use in review process
      • Anne to set up a private place on Gforge where people can post.
        • Private area to upload M&Cs is located here. SD cochairs can make a tracker item and upload checklists into the tracker.
    3. Melva to put together notes on existing WG review meeting with Jean, John, and Calvin
    4. Calvin to put together recommendations on FHIR naming issue
    5. Austin to report back on ballot reconciliation sync project by September WGM
    6. Calvin to resubmit powerpoint on ballot level change request for Anne to send out
      • View Calvin's document here
    7. Wayne to forward STU Extension request by the PHER WG for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Critical Congenital Heart Defects (CCHD) pulse oximetry screening results, Release 1 to EC for consideration
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
    1. STU Publication Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for HL7 CDA® Release 2 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU 2 - US Realm at Project Insight 859 and TSC Tracker 13748
  4. Approval items for this week:
    1. from Tony: a substantive change approved during ballot reconciliation was not applied to V2.9 Chapter 2.A section 2.a.75. We could apply to V2.9 after ballot closing, but this would force a new ballot in January 2017. InM is therefore requesting an extension of the ballot period for 30 days from the posting of the updated material.
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. Review Out of Cycle Meeting Request form
      • ACTION: Anne to ask if an agreement/SOU has to be in place for a WG to hold an official OOC or joint meeting with another organization
        • Anne checked with Karen, who responded that an SOU does not have to be in place.
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Revised ballot process PSS - still need T3SD approval, requirements
    2. Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
    3. FHIR Ballot level issues - waiting for written explanation from Grahame
    4. Calvin/Austin will work on pulling out WG relationships and making a mapping for September meeting
    5. September agenda
      • EST/Tooling Update
      • FHIR Normative ballot issues


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.