2016-10-17 TSC Call Agenda
Standing Conference Calls
TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.
- GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
- For those without access to microphone/speakers:
- US: +1 (224)501-3318
- Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
- Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
- Access Code: 426-505-829
- GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
|HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes
Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ken McCaslin||Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer|
|Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented||yes/no|
|Chair/CTO||ArB||International Affiliate Rep||Ad-Hoc|
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.||Jean Duteau||.||Austin Kreisler|
|.||Wayne Kubick||.||Lorraine Constable||.||Giorgio Cangioli||.||Freida Hall, GOM Expert|
|.||.||.||.||Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus|
|Domain Experts||Foundation and Technology||Structure and Semantic Design||Technical and Support Services|
|.||Melva Peters||.||Russ Hamm||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Andy Stechishin|
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Gora Datta||.||Sandra Stuart|
|ex officio||Invited Guests||Observers||HL7 Staff|
|.||Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote||.||.||obs1||.||Anne Wizauer|
|.||Chuck Jaffe (CEO)
- Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
- Agenda review and approval -
- Approve Minutes of 2016-10-10 TSC Call Agenda
- Review action items –
- John Roberts waiting for WG clarity on the issues with Project Approval Request by the Patient Care WG of the DESD of Definition of Negation Requirements for Standards at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 12197 – white paper, SAIF conceptual model, or informative document?
- Tony will check with Brian on the communications plan for the potential change to V2 proposal submissions from web site to GForge.
- Approval items from last week's e-vote:
- Approval items for this week:
- Discussion topics:
- Initial report from SGB and ARB on addressing the issue of separation of concerns
- Report from Paul, Calvin, Melva on requirements for logging issues/comments across standards
- TSC SWOT Review
- Revisit PSS for "Revise Process to Withdraw Protocol Specifications"
- TSC reviewed/did not approve because of the following concerns: 1) lack of project facilitator; 2) no co-sponsor approvals. Ken will talk to Dave about being the facilitator. Andy will coordinate with publishing and PIC regarding cosponsoring. ARB will add to their agenda as well.
- Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
- Original issue was CCOW but once that was resolved the issue lost steam
- Open Issues List
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.