2016-01-13 TSC WGM Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Revision as of 21:47, 21 January 2016 by Anne wizauer (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

TSC Wednesday meeting for Orlando WGM

back to TSC Minutes and Agendas

TSC WGM Agenda/Minutes

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: Plaza International Ballroom F

Date: 2016-01-09
Time: 12:30 PM
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Calvin Beebe HL7 SSD SD Co-Chair
x Woody Beeler TSC Member Emeritus
x Giorgio Cangioli HL7 Affiliate Representative
x Lorraine Constable HL7 ARB Co-Chair
? Jean Duteau HL7 Affiliate Representative
x Freida Hall Adhoc Member - GOM Expert
x Russ Hamm HL7 FTSD Co-chair
? Stan Huff HL7 Immediate Past Board Chair (member ex officio w/ vote)
? Chuck Jaffe HL7 CEO (member ex officio w/o vote)
? Tony Julian HL7 ARB Co-Chair
x Paul Knapp HL7 FTSD Co-Chair
x Austin Kreisler Adhoc Member
x Ken McCaslin (Chair)
x Anne Wizauer(scribe, non-voting) HL7 HQ
x Melva Peters HL7 DESD Co-Chair
? John Quinn HL7 CTO (TSC member ex officio w/vote)
? John Roberts HL7 DESD Co-chair
x Andy Stechishin HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
? Sandra Stuart HL7 T3SD Co-Chair
? Pat Van Dyke HL7 Board Chair (member ex officio w/ vote)
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +5 with 2 SD Reps) Met: (yes/No)

Wednesday Lunch Agenda Topics

  1. (January) Review TSC Mission and Charter
  2. (January) Review TSC Decision Making Practices
  3. Followup on CCOW withdrawal (ANSI issues, etc.) - Tony

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Agenda review
  • Guest: Wayne Kubick
  • Group introductions
  • Mission and Charter review:
    • Mission: second paragraph - change strategic initiatives to lower case (in first and last sentence) and delete the rest of the line.
    • Charter: third paragraph - Oversees the management function of the WGs and will delegate the governance needs of the WGs as needed, assuring that the WGs work smoothly together and cover the work scope in a consistent manner.
    • Formal relationship with groups section, last sentence: change Memorandums to Statements
    • ACTION: Add review of this edited document to the 2016-01-25 meeting (no meeting on 2016-01-18).
    • In formal relationships section, add diagram that will be sent by Lorraine/Andy.
    • Question regarding whether product directors will have an effect on M&C?
    • Discussion over backup for Ken; GOM specifically states that the backup is the CTO. Now that CTO position is open, who is backup? If no backup, meeting cannot be quorate. Will revisit the issue after Ken gets guidance from EC.
  • DMP:
    • ACTION:3.2.1c: replace bulletin board with eventmobi
    • ACTION: Remove 3.2.1b and add text “post proposed agenda one month in advance” to 3.2.1a
  • Freida notes that updates to the GOM will address ad hoc members and voting.
  • F/U on CCOW withdrawal: Tony notes that there is no requirement by ANSI to remove an expired standard from our website, although we need to remove the reference to ANSI approved. There is vague reference regarding retention for five years in the ANSI essential requirements. ACTION: Ken asks project services and publishing to review and update the sunset process as appropriate. ACTION: Add to 2016-02-01 TSC agenda.
  • Paul: CGIT came forward with request at FTSD that they change their name from CGIT to simply C (for conformance). There will be a request submitted to FTSD. CGIT would also like to pull conformance facilitators together. Paul will ask them to put together a formal request.
  • Melva: Anesthesia wants to move to Healthcare Devices. They don’t want to lose their name. Will propose a process and bring to TSC later.
  • Adjourned at 1:35 pm Eastern

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .