Difference between revisions of "2015-11-30 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
__NOTOC__
+
_NOTOC__
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
  
Line 30: Line 30:
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||Austin Kreisler
+
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||x|| Jean Duteau||x||Austin Kreisler
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Quinn ||.||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
+
|x||John Quinn ||x||Lorraine Constable||x|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 41: Line 41:
  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall
+
|.||Melva Peters||.||Woody Beeler||x||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin
+
|x||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin
 
|-
 
|-
|.||  || ||Russ Hamm||.||  ||.||Sandra Stuart (co-chair elect)
+
|.||  ||x ||Russ Hamm||.||  ||.||Sandra Stuart (co-chair elect)
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
Line 93: Line 93:
 
<!--    Management      -->
 
<!--    Management      -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
#Approval items:
+
#Approval Item for This Week:
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/9103/13664/HL7%20Project%20Scope%20Statement%20FHIR%20Security%2020151013%202.docx Project Approval Request] by the Security WG of the FTSD for ''Develop and maintain FHIR security resources'' at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1209 Project Insight 1209] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=9103&start=0 TSC Tracker 9103]
 +
#Approval Items from Last Week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, SSD-SD, ArB, FTSD, and Giorgio voting:
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/9069/13642/2016May_PSS_PjtSvcs_NewProcessesToHL7_R2_rev3.docx Project Approval Request] from the Project Services WG of the T3SD for '' Introducing New Processes to HL7, Release 2'' at [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=9069&start=0 TSC Tracker 9069]
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/9071/13643/ANSI_proposal_withdrawal%20v3%20ig%20regulated%20Studies%20cdisc%20content%20to%20message%20study%20design%20r1.docx Withdrawal Request] from the RCRIM WG of the DESD of '' V3 IG Regulated Studies CDISC Content to Message – Study Design Release 1'' at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=205 Project Insight 205] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=9071&start=0 TSC Tracker 9071]
 +
#*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/9072/13644/HL7%20Project%20Scope%20Statement%20v2015%202_TraumaRegCDARev151117.docx Normative notification] from the CIC WG of the DESD for ''Trauma Registry Data Submission CDA R2'' at [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1214 Project Insight 1214] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=9072&start=0 TSC Tracker 9072]
 
<!--  Management      -->
 
<!--  Management      -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
Line 102: Line 107:
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
+
*Addition to agenda: PSS from Paul
 
+
*Minutes accepted via general consent"
 
+
*John R. on ballot containing "white paper:" They would like to call it a User Guide.
'''''Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call '' (VOIP users)'''
+
**MOTION from John to rename it HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Supplemental QRDA Clinical Quality Data Sharing User Guide, Release 1" (1st Informative Ballot) (Project Insight ID:1215; second from Paul. Amendment from Freida to use PI instead of Project Insight ID
 
+
**VOTE: all in favor
 
+
*Title change request from Mead Walker:
 +
**MOTION by John R. to rename ''HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting'' to ''HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting. Second by Pat.
 +
**VOTE: All in favor
 +
*Pat followed up with EHR cochairs/DESD to clear up issue with PI ID 1202 (naming of functional profile):
 +
**Ballot has been withdrawn. Pat will share concern regarding the need for clarity for next time.
 +
*Title change request to remove Generalized Anxiety from ballot for PI ID 1144 (will only deal with bipolar disorder this time)
 +
**MOTION to accept change by John R.; second by Calvin
 +
**VOTE: All in favor
 +
*Project approval for Healthcare (Security and Privacy) Access Control Catalog. Will be release 3.
 +
**MOTION to approve project by Paul; second by John R.
 +
**VOTE: All in favor
 +
*Lynn mentions the unapproved projects.
 +
**Trauma Registry Data Submission passes e-vote.
 +
**All SSD projects passed e-vote
 +
**Clinical Genomics project 1213 - Pat is checking with O&O and will reach out to Lynn
 +
*GOM peer review
 +
**MOTION to approve proposed GOM changes by Freida. Second by Tony.
 +
**VOTE: All in favor
 +
*Will review draft proposal on renaming DSTUs on 12/21 call
 +
*John R. on Endorsement of other SDO standards:
 +
**John updated the document with a proposal regarding what the TSC would do and what the Board would do.
 +
**Discussion over the ballot requirements being more stringent than what is outlined in the essential requirements
 +
**Freida suggests changing it to negative that hasn't been withdrawn following reconciliation
 +
**Ken: is this only applying to the OASIS project, or does it apply generally? John responds that it should be generic to any SDO despite OASIS HAVE being referred to specifically in the proposal.
 +
**Joint ownership...do we need joint ownership or simply the ability to share their documents without being in violation, either by storing it on our server or pointing to it on theirs. Austin suggests that the IP questions should be solved on a case by case basis. Suggestion to add semicolon statement regarding IP and SOU.
 +
**Austin wonders what happens when an endorsement is withdrawn? Need a process outlined for that, if for example, HL7 decides to create a competing standard.
 +
**John will make updates and send to Freida for GOC review on ballot type. 
 +
**Anne will add to 12/14 agenda
 
===Next Steps===
 
===Next Steps===
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  

Latest revision as of 22:33, 3 December 2015

_NOTOC__

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2015-11-30
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x Austin Kreisler
x John Quinn x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
. Melva Peters . Woody Beeler x Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Pat van Dyke x Andy Stechishin
. x Russ Hamm . . Sandra Stuart (co-chair elect)
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2015-11-23 TSC Call Agenda

Governance

  1. Approval items:
    • 2016Jan Ballot Approval
      • Related action items from last week's call:
      • John R. to follow up with WG on renaming ballot containing "White Paper" in the title
      • Pat to follow up with EHR cochairs/DESD to clear up issue with PI ID 1202
      • Title change request:
        • Mead Walker is requesting to rename HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting to HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting
      • Title change request:
        • The title of the item initially announced as "HL7 Version 3 Domain Analysis Model: Bipolar and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Release 1 (1st Informative Ballot) (PI ID: 1144)" is requesting a title change to "HL7 Version 3 Domain Analysis Model: Bipolar Disorder, Release 1 (1st Informative Ballot) (PI ID: 1144) to reflect the reduced scope of the ballot material. . This change did result in a change to the Unique Ballot ID – the former ballot ID was V3_DAM_BPLRANXDIS_R1_I1_2016JAN and the new ballot ID is V3_DAM_BPD_R1_I1_22016JAN
  2. Discussion topics:
    • GOM Peer review - VOTE - Freida (5 minutes)

Management

  1. Review action items
    • Lynn, Andy, Freida to draft proposal on how to proceed on renaming DSTUs; draft to be discussed on 12/21 call
  2. Approval Item for This Week:
  3. Approval Items from Last Week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, SSD-SD, ArB, FTSD, and Giorgio voting:
  4. Discussion topics:
  5. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  6. Open Issues List

Minutes

  • Addition to agenda: PSS from Paul
  • Minutes accepted via general consent"
  • John R. on ballot containing "white paper:" They would like to call it a User Guide.
    • MOTION from John to rename it HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Supplemental QRDA Clinical Quality Data Sharing User Guide, Release 1" (1st Informative Ballot) (Project Insight ID:1215; second from Paul. Amendment from Freida to use PI instead of Project Insight ID
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Title change request from Mead Walker:
    • MOTION by John R. to rename HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting to HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting. Second by Pat.
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Pat followed up with EHR cochairs/DESD to clear up issue with PI ID 1202 (naming of functional profile):
    • Ballot has been withdrawn. Pat will share concern regarding the need for clarity for next time.
  • Title change request to remove Generalized Anxiety from ballot for PI ID 1144 (will only deal with bipolar disorder this time)
    • MOTION to accept change by John R.; second by Calvin
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Project approval for Healthcare (Security and Privacy) Access Control Catalog. Will be release 3.
    • MOTION to approve project by Paul; second by John R.
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Lynn mentions the unapproved projects.
    • Trauma Registry Data Submission passes e-vote.
    • All SSD projects passed e-vote
    • Clinical Genomics project 1213 - Pat is checking with O&O and will reach out to Lynn
  • GOM peer review
    • MOTION to approve proposed GOM changes by Freida. Second by Tony.
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Will review draft proposal on renaming DSTUs on 12/21 call
  • John R. on Endorsement of other SDO standards:
    • John updated the document with a proposal regarding what the TSC would do and what the Board would do.
    • Discussion over the ballot requirements being more stringent than what is outlined in the essential requirements
    • Freida suggests changing it to negative that hasn't been withdrawn following reconciliation
    • Ken: is this only applying to the OASIS project, or does it apply generally? John responds that it should be generic to any SDO despite OASIS HAVE being referred to specifically in the proposal.
    • Joint ownership...do we need joint ownership or simply the ability to share their documents without being in violation, either by storing it on our server or pointing to it on theirs. Austin suggests that the IP questions should be solved on a case by case basis. Suggestion to add semicolon statement regarding IP and SOU.
    • Austin wonders what happens when an endorsement is withdrawn? Need a process outlined for that, if for example, HL7 decides to create a competing standard.
    • John will make updates and send to Freida for GOC review on ballot type.
    • Anne will add to 12/14 agenda

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.