Difference between revisions of "2015-04-13 TSC Call Agenda"

From HL7 TSC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
__NOTOC__
 
__NOTOC__
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
 
==TSC Agenda/Minutes ==
 
  
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
 
===Meeting Info/Attendees===
{{:TSC Meetings}}
+
   [[Category:2015 TSC Minutes]]
   [[Category:2015 TSC Minutes|Agenda Template]]
 
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
Line 13: Line 11:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Ken McCaslin
 
| width="0%" colspan="2" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Ken McCaslin
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Anne Wizauer
+
| width="0%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Lynn Laakso
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 23: Line 21:
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|colspan="2"|Chair/CTO ||colspan="2"|ArB ||colspan="2"|International Affiliate Rep ||colspan="2"|Ad-Hoc
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Ken McCaslin||.||Tony Julian||.|| Jean Duteau||.||
+
|x||Ken McCaslin||x||Tony Julian||x|| Jean Duteau||.||
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Quinn ||.||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
+
|.||John Quinn ||x||Lorraine Constable||.|| Giorgio Cangioli||.||
  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 34: Line 32:
  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||.||Freida Hall
+
|x||Melva Peters||Regrets||Woody Beeler||.||Calvin Beebe||x||Freida Hall
 
|-
 
|-
|.||John Roberts||.||Paul Knapp||.||Pat van Dyke||.||Andy Stechishin
+
|.||John Roberts||x||Paul Knapp||x||Pat van Dyke||x||Andy Stechishin
 
|-
 
|-
|.||  || ||Russ Hamm||.||  ||.||
+
|.||  ||x ||Russ Hamm||.||  ||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
 
|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|''ex officio''
Line 64: Line 62:
 
#Agenda review and approval -
 
#Agenda review and approval -
 
#Approve Minutes of [[2015-04-06 TSC Call Agenda]]
 
#Approve Minutes of [[2015-04-06 TSC Call Agenda]]
====Governance====
+
<!-- ====Governance====
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
 
<!--    Approvals  -->
Line 70: Line 68:
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Governance      -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
 
<!--  Discussion  -->
#Discussion topics:  
+
#Discussion topics: -->
 
====Management====
 
====Management====
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
 
#Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=494 action items] –
Line 90: Line 88:
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
+
Convened 11:03 AM
 
+
#Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests) none
'''''Please don't forget to hang up from the conference call '' (VOIP users)'''
+
#Agenda review and approval – approved by general consent
 
+
#Approve Minutes of [[2015-04-06 TSC Call Agenda]] approved by general consent
 +
====Management====
 +
#Discussion topics:
 +
#*Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/1150/13013/PBS_Metrics_20150330_interim.xlsx PBS Metrics]
 +
#**Measures of specific concern discussed
 +
#*Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tsc/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=1151 Work Group Health]
 +
#**Discussion on progress in DESD.
 +
#**Andy remarked that he had sent a proposal to Dave and Anne regarding setting responsibility to the Work Groups to ensure their minutes are easily found instead of digging through the wiki.
 +
#**Freida remarks that the new WGs are not using the “additional resources” tab on their web pages to point to their minutes.
 +
#**Corrections have been identified and sent to Anne but are not reflected here yet.
 +
#*Transition plan for FMG/FGB - SGB (Paul) - deferred
 +
#Paul asks for a future TSC discussion topic on the HL7 registry. Ken agrees we need to revisit.
 +
#*Discussion ensued on the current state of the requirements and what is outstanding. Project appears to be on hold by EST but still of active concern from FHIR.  Need to get cost estimates for the RFP; this may be the outstanding requirement to proceed.
 +
#**Potential reduction of requirements to accommodate funding availability; suggestion was to drop crowdsourcing, and prioritization of the requirements with adequate specification.
 +
#*Paul will take these concerns back to the group and bring feedback next week.
  
 
===Next Steps===
 
===Next Steps===
Line 102: Line 114:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|colspan="4" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*[[2015-MM-DD TSC Call Agenda]].
+
*Status update on the FHIR/HL7 Registry
 +
*Transition plan for FMG/FGB - SGB (Paul)
 +
*[[2015-04-20 TSC Call Agenda]].
 
|}
 
|}
  
  
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved.
+
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International.  All rights reserved.

Latest revision as of 15:42, 13 April 2015

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2015-04-13
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau .
. John Quinn x Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters Regrets Woody Beeler . Calvin Beebe x Freida Hall
. John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Pat van Dyke x Andy Stechishin
. x Russ Hamm . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Stan Huff (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2015-04-06 TSC Call Agenda
  4. Approval items:
  5. Discussion topics: -->

Management

  1. Review action items
  2. Approval items:
  3. Discussion topics:
  4. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  5. Open Issues List


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened 11:03 AM

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests) none
  2. Agenda review and approval – approved by general consent
  3. Approve Minutes of 2015-04-06 TSC Call Agenda approved by general consent

Management

  1. Discussion topics:
    • Review PBS Metrics
      • Measures of specific concern discussed
    • Review Work Group Health
      • Discussion on progress in DESD.
      • Andy remarked that he had sent a proposal to Dave and Anne regarding setting responsibility to the Work Groups to ensure their minutes are easily found instead of digging through the wiki.
      • Freida remarks that the new WGs are not using the “additional resources” tab on their web pages to point to their minutes.
      • Corrections have been identified and sent to Anne but are not reflected here yet.
    • Transition plan for FMG/FGB - SGB (Paul) - deferred
  2. Paul asks for a future TSC discussion topic on the HL7 registry. Ken agrees we need to revisit.
    • Discussion ensued on the current state of the requirements and what is outstanding. Project appears to be on hold by EST but still of active concern from FHIR. Need to get cost estimates for the RFP; this may be the outstanding requirement to proceed.
      • Potential reduction of requirements to accommodate funding availability; suggestion was to drop crowdsourcing, and prioritization of the requirements with adequate specification.
    • Paul will take these concerns back to the group and bring feedback next week.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.